MagCon 10

Matthews P.O.V

We headed back to the room. "That was nice Matt." She said. "No problem." I say. Just keeping it simple. "You know I like you right?" Amber says and those words make me want to slap her. "Yeah it's obvious." I say. we were at the door and before she quickly opened the door and kissed me. She was kissing me! Jewell was standing right there! I pulled away. "Oh my god! What are you doing?!? Get off me!" I yelled I ran towards Jewell and gave her a huge hug. she pulled away. "Oh my god! Are you serious?" She says to me. "Yeah I'm serious. You little ugly ass doesn't deserve Matt. Your just a fan. Nothing else." Amber says to her. I want to punch her so bad but I knew I couldn't. "That is not okay bitch." Someone says. It's Eliza. "You think your so cool because your apart of the MagCon Family? Well guess what! No one likes you! And I don't even know why you even joined the family. Your a nobody. And honestly, Jewell has way more feelings then you ever will. So just back the fuck up." I've never seen Eliza say something like that. "Ha! You think I'm a bitch? When your over here yelling at me and shit." Amber says. She can't fight back. "Look it would he awesome if you just get out." Shawn says. "Yeah seriously." Every other boy says. "You know what. Fuck all of you. I don't even want to be apart of this Family. Call me Matt." We throws him her number, brand her suitcase and leaves.