MagCon 6

Jewell's P.O.V

Everyone was talking. It was so adorable! "Hey guys!" I shouted. Everyone glanced over at me. "So? I brought movies! We should have a movie night!" I said again. They all seemed to like the idea. So me Eliza Sara and Naita went over to grab some movies. And I grabbed my favorite. How To Train Your Dragon. Best movie ever! Eliza grabbed The Notebook. Sara grabbed White Chicks. And Naita grabbed Insidious chapter 1 and 2. So we header back over and we couldn't believe what we saw.

--------------------------------------------

Sara's P.O.V

Wow. I couldn't believe it. What the boys did for us. It was so sweet. There were sheets and blankets and pillows on the ground. It looked so comfy. Popcorn. Candy. Gold fish. Chips. You name it! All laying around the floor waiting to be devoured. The Boys stood there and smiled. They knew they just got 100% more attractive. "This is so sweet." I started to say. "Yeah this is. Wow. Thank you boys. This wiki defiantly be the funnest might." Naita said. we walked over an sat down next to the boys. it was Naita and Carter. Eliza and Cameron. Jewell and Matthew. And me and Taylor. "Alright soo which movie first! I've got a bunch!" Jewell said. Everyone picked Insidious 1 and 2 first. So we cuddled. I've always gotten scared when watching insidious but now? I feel protected in a way. And I feel safe. Looks like that old lady won't be getting me!

--------------------------------------------

Eliza's P.O.V

I'm literally about to cry. I know I'm fangirling but that doesn't matter! It seems like Cameron actually likes me. I'm watching the Tv and in corner of my eye I see him. Looking at me smiling. But that kind of smile was like "wow your beautiful" smile. I Looked at him and he looked away. "Oh no Cam." I say. He looks over again knowing what I was talking about. he then giggled and then looked at the Tv. So I did too. And moments later I felt a finger on my cheek. He was pulling my face to look towards him. "Your beautiful." He exclaimed. And he went in. And we kissed. It was so sweet. And it was so amazing. "I don't know if I should thank you for that lovely compliment. Or that lovely kiss." I giggled to him. He laughed and then we cuddled some more. Would he date a fan?

--------------------------------------------

Naitas P.O.V

Insidious here we come! I ran over to Carter and say down. "This is beautiful. Thank you Carter." I say. "No your beautiful." He says to me. I giggle. We are half way into the movie and I see Eliza kissing Cameron. They are so cute! But wow that's fast! Matthew and Jewell were sitting and laughing. Matthew was vining her and her laugh saying it was cutest thing ever. Sara and Taylor were fast asleep. But it was so cute because his arm was around her and she was laying on his chest. Just holding on. And that moment I glanced over he kissed her forehead. I about cried! "Wow Carter look. Everyone is so cute." I say. Carter looked at me. And then he kissed my cheek. And when I was about to kiss his cheek he moved and Made me kiss his lips. The was so good. When he pulled away and leaner his head against mine and kissed my forehead. We looked over at everyone else. And they were fast asleep now. Jewell, Matthew, Cameron and Eliza. It was the end of insidious when the dad's killing the lady and a then there was a knock on the door. Me and Carter got up and looked through the hole. We gasped.. "Uh oh." He says. "Yeah..uh oh.." I repeat.