✾- Promise ring

It was our 2nd year anniversary. I woke up and got ready and left my apartment to buy some breakfast for both of us and also Grayson since I didn't want to be rude.

After getting breakfast I head to their apartment. I unlocked the door since I had a spare key. Everything was quiet, which meant that they were both sleeping. I set up the table and place everything. I put on some music since that would probably wake them up. I heard a door open.. it was Grayson "Ethan I'm really.. ti.. oh hey (y/n) what's all this?" He asked. "It's for our 2nd year anniversary" I said. "Our? I thought you were dating Ethan" he laughed. "You know what I meant" I said. Suddenly we heard Ethan coming out.

"What's all this Grayson?" Ethan said with his morning husky voice.
"Uhh it wasn't me it was.." Grayson said.
"Me!" I yelled. "(Y/n) oh my.. also happy 2nd anniversary! I love you" Ethan said. We both hugged each other and then Grayson joined in "Group hug".

We started eating breakfast and Grayson started to Snapchat everything since the fans already found out that Ethan and I were dating. "So today I have nothing fancy, but we're going somewhere so just wear casual clothes" Ethan said. "Okay then"  I said. "So I'll pick you up at 7" I nodded my head and went to throw away my food. Once we finished cleaning, Ethan and I cuddled for a bit and watched a movie. Grayson then joined in, but then left since he was third wheeling.
After watching the movie I left to get my stuff ready for our date.

"So what should I wear"? I asked (y/b/n)
"Hmm.. how about a dress?" (Y/b/n) said.
"Short or long?" I asked.
"Never mind.. Oh! How about a high low? That's good" (y/b/n) said.
"Yeah! I have this new dress for a special occasion and this is special... I guess" I said.
"Well just go take a shower and then we will figure something out with your hair and face" (y/b/n) said.
"Face??!" I yelled. "Just go!" (Y/b/n) said.

Once I finished taking a long shower I brushed my hair and blow dried my hair.
"Okay so wavy or curly?" (Y/b/n) asked.
"Wavy" I said.
As (y/b/n) was doing my hair I looked through my feed on Instagram and Snapchat there was no post from Grayson or Ethan. I saw that I was tagged on a bunch of posts from fans congratulating Ethan and I and then I saw Ethan posting a photo of us.

"So this was our first date, (y/n) wanted to take a picture at the photo booth so we did and we ended up having our first kiss in there

"So this was our first date, (y/n) wanted to take a picture at the photo booth so we did and we ended up having our first kiss in there.. weird, but I would like to thank her for everything that she has supported me in. I really appreciate @Graysondolan for introducing me to her. Soon we will explain our first day meeting each other and our first date, but LOVE YOU! ❤️ (@y/n Instagram)"

I blushed so hard. Soon I posted a picture of us when Ethan tried to show me how to longboard with the caption..

"Look how happy I look in this picture

"Look how happy I look in this picture.. oh wait you can't see my face, but I was happy! This picture was taken only five days after meeting this hottie. I am so proud with what you have accomplish in life and all of the struggles that you dealt with. Thank you for two years of adventures, silliness, and most of all... Love. Without you I wouldn't be the happiest person that I am right now. Love you @Ethandolan 💜"

"Okay done. Well now your makeup.. we're just doing a natural look since we don't have time." (Y/b/n) said. "I don't like makeup anyways.. well sometimes" I said.

After (y/b/n) finished doing my makeup I got ready and looked at myself at the mirror.

I got a text from Ethan that he was already waiting for me, so I grabbed my stuff and said "bye" to (y/b/n)

I got a text from Ethan that he was already waiting for me, so I grabbed my stuff and said "bye" to (y/b/n). I saw Ethan's car outside so I went inside, but I noticed it wasn't Ethan who was driving.. it was Grayson..

(A/n) Pt. 2? 🤔

- J. ⚡️