two

Dan's POV

"She has anxiety and she is really dizzy, so we have to go." Her friend had explained before the girl looked at me, a worried expression on her face. She looked down at the scars that I had accidentally revealed. I saw her eyelids fall and she collapsed to the ground, causing me to lose my grip on her.

"I'm sorry." I told her friend and ran to her side, after all, there was no one in line at the time. "Dani?" She asked the unconscious girl.

Her eyes fluttered open and I sighed loudly in relief. I wondered why I was caring so much, she was just a fan. "Pen?" She asked her friend. "Right here." They seemed like best friends. "Pen and Dani? Quite some names." I said. "I'm Penelope and she's Danielle." Penelope said bluntly.

Danielle sat up. "Dan?" She asked, looking at me. "Yeah?" I asked confused. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Are you ok?" I asked instinctively. She shook her head. "No." At that she started sobbing in her friends arms and I felt horrible. "Hey, does she want to sit down?" I asked. "She's fine." Penelope said. I helped them both up and looked at Dani concerned.

Dani's POV

Dan looked at me truly concerned. "Sorry." I said to him. "It's fine." He replied. I stared at him and turned to Pen. "I'm gonna sit down. Go ahead and look around." I told her and she nodded wandering off. "Sorry to ask this but, why do you have those scars?" He asked. I shook my head and ran into his arms, sobbing. I have emotional issues. "Hey, it's okay." He told me. I pulled away, "Sorry..." I was really embarrassed. "I'm gonna find Penelope, thanks for your help." I said and turned around.

He grabbed my wrist again and pulled up my sleeve. "Stop." I said. he continued to look at the scars. "Please..." I begged, dizzy again. "Dan, I'm... I'm dizzy." He grabbed my waist just as I fell unconscious again.

When I came to, I was in what looked like a hotel room. My converse were on the floor next to the couch I was on.

The door opened and Dan walked in with Phil. "Danielle?" Dan asked. Phil looked at him, clearly confused as to why there was a girl here.

"Yeah, I'm ok." I smiled a bit. "I'm Danielle, I passed out and Dan helped me," I explained to Phil.

"Oh, hey Danielle," he smiled. I stood up and put my shoes on. I started to walk out the door but Dan stopped me.

"What?" I said, a little too sharply. "I was wondering if you wanted to join some of us for dinner at Chili's," he said.

"I guess, but I need to use your phone to call Penelope. My Phone died because of lack of charge last night." I said. He shrugged and handed me his phone.

I called her, told her I was going to dinner, and walked out with Dan and Phil.