four

1 year later

Dan's POV

We were back in Florida for Playlist and we had decided to go to Epcot this year with Cat.

We were walking around the world showcase and I swore I saw Penelope and Danielle laughing. I remembered I had let a Danielle call Penelope from my phone and never deleted her number. I looked through my calls and found the call dated approximately a year ago.

I called the number and was greeted by a giggled, "Hello?"

"Is this Penelope?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, who is this?" she asked still laughing slightly.

"This is Dan Howell, can I talk to Danielle?"

"Dan Howell... Oh! She's right here." I could hear the smirk," Danielle, just talk to him!"

I held the phone to my ear patiently.

"Uh, hi Dan.." she said, sounding forced.

"Hi Danielle, where are you at right now?" I said quickly.

"We're actually at Disney World, Epcot to be specific. Why?" she asked sounding curious.

" Knew it was you." I mumbled. "Were here too. Where are you in World Showcase?"

"We're in Japan, are you meeting us?" She asked.

"Yes." I said looking at Phil and Cat that look irritated.

I hung up on her and put my phone in my pocket. "Let's go to Japan." I said to them smirking and we walked over to the area of the Showcase.

***

I spotted Danielle and impulsively ran and hugged her whilst picking her up. She giggled and hugged me back. "I can't believe our luck!" I exclaimed.

"I missed you, but I couldn't get playlist tickets so I had lost hope in seeing you." She said but I wasn't entirely sure if she meant it completely.

"Spend the day with us." I said to her and she agreed.

We walked around and I learned that she had taken up writing and was currently living with Penelope.

By the end of the night, we had exchanged numbers and I told her that I was taking her out to dinner before we left. She laughed but agreed.

In the parking lot we said good bye and headed our separate ways.

A/N:

Sorry for a sucky chapter but I wanted to update. More to come soon.