eight

"I seriously need to not be so fucking bipolar. I mean I fucking walk out because he asked about, ya know. I feel like a little ball of horse shit and just yeah..." I told James, who I have forgotten to mention, after I set up my new iPhone.

"I understand babe, your sensitive about it. he shouldn't have asked you."

"I miss your hot ass." I laughed out, narrowly avoiding an obviously annoyed man on the sidewalk.

"Nah, I miss your ass." He chuckled, leaving a big smile on my face.

"He still doesn't know... about us. I'll tell him when I get inside though." I sighed.

"Alright darling, I miss you and your ass, love ya, byeeeeeeeee."

"Miss you and your ass more, ily, byeeee."

I hung up on him and walked up to Dan's flat.

"Hey, I'm, uh, back." I yelled.

I heard a groan from Dan's room. "I'm filming..." He yelled back.

"Shit, sorry." I yelled back, throwing my bag on the couch and flopping down on it.

"I'm still filming, just come in here. Might as well introduce you."

"Ugh. Fine."

I stood up and walked to his room.

"This, my lovely danosaurs, is Dani. She'll be living with me and Phil for the next few months."

I walked into frame and awkwardly said hi.

"Soooo yeah. That's all." He said, turning the camera off

"That's not your normal outro." I told him, lying back on his bed.

"I know. I don't exactly give right now." He mumbled.

"I, erm, have to tell you something." I said, grabbing onto his shoulder and sitting up. "I have a boyfriend,"I mumbled, resting my head on his shoulder,"his name is James."

"Oh. I figured cuz your so pretty." He mumbled again, looking down at his hands that were clenched.

"Yeeeah... wait pretty? What's that mean?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He sighed loudly. He pulled me in front of him.

"I knew that I had lost my chance, but if there's some thing that I have to do and it's this." He grabbed my waist and kissed me.

I momentarily kissed him back and mindlessly wrapped my arms around his neck. The second I realized what I had done I pulled away and wiped my mouth off. "Oh my god, fuck." I mumbled, running into Phil's room.

"Sorry Phil. I just fucked up." I closed his door and slid down the wall. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"What's wrong Dani?" He asked sincerely and walked over, sitting beside me.

"I have a boyfriend back home and Dan kissed me and I kissed him back and oh god. Fuck." I rambled out, hyperventilating slightly.

"Hey, calm down." Phil said putting his arm over my shoulder.

I started crying and cuddled into Phil's shoulder. "Fuck." I muttered quietly.

"Dan liked you and probably just wanted the chance to... well, I don't know, make a move before you were too far gone." He attempted to comfort and excuse Dan.

"I was too far gone when I moved here and now I'm not sure where I stand anymore." I confessed, lifting my head from his shoulder and wiping my eyes.

"I understand Dani. If you don't really feel like facing him tonight, you can sleep here tonight and I'll sleep on the couch. You can have dinner in here, too." He said, smiling brightly.

"Thanks Phil." I hugged him tighter, sighing in relief.

~*~*~

I edited it to make it less confusing and a bit longer. Thanks to those reading, ilyasm.