nine

I happily obliged to take up Phil's offer but I really didn't want to force Phil to be uncomfortable on a couch. I attempted to convince him I could sleep on the floor with a blanket and pillow, but, being his normal sweet self, he wouldn't let me sleep on the floor no matter how much I argued to.

At about 7, I heard the doorbell ring so I figured that they had ordered pizza and continued to play on my computer. I was quickly interrupted by an argument outside Phil's door.

"Phil, I need to talk to her and I'm sure I can handle giving her food without kissing her. Please?" Dan shouted sternly.

"No! Give her space Dan. I'll give her the food." Phil retorted in a caring way towards me. I felt extremely uncomfortable in this position.

After a minute or so they had quieted down and the door opened. I smiled and paused the video that I was watching and looked up. "Thanks a lot Phi- Oh, erm, hey Dan." I sighed rather loudly and took the pizza from his hand.

"Look Dani, I fucked up kissing you. I'm sorry." He said, sitting on the edge of the bed. I tried to not look him in the eyes but once I did I felt crappy for no reason.

I sighed again and looked at the corner of the room, trying to curb my unnecessary guilt. "Yeah. You did fuck up because now I have to explain to my boyfriend that my housemate kissed me and was aware she was taken. You attempt that shit." I looked at him and kicked him off the bed.

"Ow, you ass." He hissed on the floor, fighting laughter. I started laughing, too.

"For fucking up, you're calling James and explaining your self." I told him, acting like an angry mom. he continued to sit on the floor staring at me. After he sat there for 3 minutes, I sat up and pushed my computer to the side. I then help him off the floor.

"You lazy ass." I muttered, particularly loudly for him to hear. He laughed and I pushed him out the door closing it and yelling at him through the door, "I'm still mad."

I laughed to myself then turned off the computer and lights. It was only like 8 but I was tired as fuck."

~*~*~

*penelope*

Dani left in the middle of an important time for her and for me. She was dating James and working on her writing. I was dealing with shit from my father who left my mom and Dani was helping me, keyword, was.

She hadn't talked to James in person since the week before she left and that was likely for the best honestly.

When she left last week, me and James were pissed at her to say the least. We really didn't expect her to leave in the midst of everything, especially for some stupid YouTuber.

James and I texted for a few hours then I invited him over. Our texts mostly consisted of complaining and vague flirting.

He knocked on my door and I opened it. I hugged him and invited him in. "What movie do you wanna watch? I ordered pizza a few minutes ago."

He bit his lip and concentrated on my eyes. "When Harry Met Sally." He smirked, continuing to stare at me.

I looked down and walked to the player to put in the movie. I then turned to see James motioning for me to sit by him. "Are you, uh, still mad at Dani?" I asked, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Yeah, but I can't blame her. I mean, he's likely more attractive in her eyes and I can't change that." He sighed and put his head back against the top of the couch.

"I know my best friend and she thought you were attractive, I mean, you are. I'm not even too sure that I know her anymore though. I mean, I want to prove that, I don't know, that her decision was stupid but I'm not sure how to prove that."I sighed after the long winded rant. My eyes turned up to meet James' blue eyes.

"Let's piss her off." He said smirking and then he placed his lips on mine. Before long, we were making out with legs entwined. A knock in my front door interrupted us.

I turned and got up, grooming my hair and wiping my lips. Opening the door, I was met with an unhappy teen holding our pizza and waiting to be paid. I handed him his needed money and set the pizza on the kitchen island.

"Want to resume?" He asked me, then quickly pulling out his phone and answering it.

"Put it on speaker if it's Dani." I whispered, my order followed through immediately.

"Um, hey babe. I kinda think I fucked up. Dan kissed me and I kissed him back and I'm sorry and please hate me and break up with me and never talk to me again." Dani rambled through the phone.

James sighed and looked at me. "It's okay babe. I need to go though. I'm sure you should sleep though. Love ya bye." He hung up quickly before she could reply and resumed our make out session.

~*~*~

that was dramatic and odd. lol. ilyasm.♡