Chapter 3

REYNA'S POV

Hi there! So far, everything happened just as my friends described it. So to continue the story.

We slept around 10:30pm after arriving at the hotel that night. The next day, we were heading to Universal Studios and Sea World.

"Good morning!" Shelly said. "Did you all have a good night's rest?" "Yes we did." Isabella replied. "Good. Thanks to God, the weather has been good these past few days of our stay here. Hopefully, the weather will still be good. Because according to the weather report, it might rain later on." Shelly reported. "It's okay." I said. "Let's just enjoy the day. Who knows? Maybe we could enjoy a rainy day." So we all ate breakfast, then drove to Sea World.

Sea World is a park that holds animals. Sea animals. It's not like an aquarium at all. Instead, it's more like a park full of animal shows. We got our maps after presenting our tickets, so we could organize what our plans would be for the half day that we would be staying here.

We decided to watch the Dolphin show thing first. It started out as a girl who was looking out the window, then saw her friends, the dolphins, and other people. It was adorable! The dolphins were amazing as were their trainers. The ending was wonderful. Even though Sea World, is just, well, Sea World, it still amazed me. I didn't think that it could be this, intriguing.

Our next stop was the Sea Lion and Otter Show. It was a cute and funny performance. There was a trainer with her friends, the sea lion and otters. They performed a little skit with neat tricks. I truly was amazed at what those animals could do. It must be hard training these animals.

The next show we watched was one of my favorites. It was a killer whale kind of show. Literally. Not an expression. It was, as I said, a performance done by killer whales and their trainers. The main whale used to be Shamu, but now he's old, so we they have newer performers. They did neat tricks too. I mean, how easy is it to make a killer whale jump? Or a sea lion do sit ups? Or dolphins that jump and do tricks?

We were so excited. We took pictures with the whales. we were standing in front of their "tank", it looked like they were smiling.

The last show we would be watching was Shamu Rock. The lights, the props, the stage, the animals, and the music was awesome! the whales sort of like danced, the trainers gave their commands and they performed tricks, and they just made my day.

So after all was done, we ate a quick lunch and we decided to go on to Universal.

In Universal, we first took pictures. Then we headed to Islands of Adventure. We rode rides, took pictures, ate snacks and such.

There's this really cool ride called popeye. It's like you get in this circular raft thing with other people, then you ride this river and stuff and you get really wet. There were other rides that I liked too, like the log ride thing.

So after Islands of Adventure we headed to the Dr. Seuss place. We rode the cat in the hat ride, rode the train that showed you the whole place while telling a story, and bought souvenirs.

After, we went to the marvel section, ride the spiderman stimulator ride and the hulk roller coaster, without Shelly, Maran and Angel of course.

To close the day, we rode the last few rides we wanted to. We rode the minion ride, which was so cute and fun. then, we rode the transformers ride, the mummy, fast and the furious (And at least the three of "them" actually rode the minion ride, but of course, skipped out on the others)

And so at around 7, we hurriedly bought the rest of the souvenirs we wanted, like stuff toys, key chains, shirts, pens, etc.

Then we went back to the hotel. I'm not really one for describing, so please bear with it. And if you're asking why I described Sea World more, it's because I haven't been there before and it actually surprised me. Anyway, we started packing our things after eating dinner, ordered from the room service.