Chapter 15

XYRIA'S POV

We were watching the girls at a house at the end of the "vast land."

Shelly and Sammy aimed and released arrows while the others slashed and dove and rolled. Poor things. They didn't even have enough training. I can't believe Zayla actually thought this movie could be pulled off. Thankfully, I'm the bad guy and the cameras are on me too. I'm not only gonna be rich and owner of lots of properties, but also famous. I'm loving this.

The girls were bit and clawed at. Poor things. It was so amusing actually. My team and I watched them, laughed and gave mean comments. Lots of fun.

"You're torturing them." Zayla tells me. "Be quiet. I'm manager now. And you answer to me." I say back. We had tied her hands and made her sit down on a chair, with her feet tied to the chair too.

I turned back to the screen. The second pack had come out and the girls had panicked looks on their faces. I smiled and laughed. They fought hard and I bet they prayed hard too. They dodged and slashed and parried the claws and teeth of the wolves.

They were defeating them. I stood up. "George!" I yelled. "We still have The Surprise don't we?" I asked. "Yes, madame." He answered. I heaved a sigh of relief and sat back down. My plan has to work. These girls need to be damaged by the time they're done. I have plans for them.

***I have two other stories you might enjoy. Please check out MY TRUE IDENTITY and ESTHER. Thanks:)***