Chapter 2

will

Will understands why Tessa rejected his proposal, even though he has been planning it out for ages.

He can't say he was not disappointed, because he was, big time.

Will thought maybe Tessa marrying him would cheer him up, make him less depressed. But nope. Absolutely not. Tessa rejecting him only made things worse, and broken him even more.

He was so stupid to even think that Tessa would marry him just a few months after being engaged to Jem, and then Jem becoming a Silent Brother.

After Gabriel and Cecily's, Gideon and Sophie's marriages  and Henry and Charlotte's baby he thought, "why not get married myself? Maybe it would cheer both Tessa and I up".

Jem had wanted them to become a couple, so did he and Tessa. But who really knows. All Will wants is Jem back here, to solve all this. Sadly, he will never be able to talk to Jem in such a humane way ever again.

After Jem had become Brother Zachariah, he was never the same way again. Many would see this as obvious, because, well duh, he is a Silent Brother and all, but Will had always hoped for Jem to be Jem again.

It will never happen although.

And anyways, if he did marry Tessa, what about when he died? Tessa would never die, she couldn't, she was immortal, just like Magnus. He didn't want her to suffer after he died, nor his future kids either. "What a bad idea this was in the first place," he thinks.

He just can't live like this anymore. He was always the one who had things happened to. He had been living 3/4 of his current life believing a lie, he thought he was cursed and couldn't love anyone, or else they'd die. But the stupid monster had lied to him.

He was such an Idiot. How could Will believe that a demon [who had also just been released from a Pyxis, be at full strength?!], and curse him as well. Will hated himself. He had gotten to attached to Jem, who was dying. Because of another demon, must he add on. Stupid demons. Also Tessa's whole existence was because of a demon. Well, he wouldn't say that was bad although, but this whole thing was pretty much because of demons.

But ducks couldn't be worse. Oh no.

And there come all the memories with Jem.

O H   N O

Just at all the happy thoughts with Jem, Will bursts into tears and keeps sobbing for the next  few hours.

Hey! Here comes chapter 2 of this Fanfiction! I still can't name it something! Comment down a cool name for this fanfic, and if I choose it, I'll dedicate a chapter to you! Please share with your friends and family, and don't forget to vote and comment! I apologize again for the very short chapters, I'm really busy with exams! ~Ana ☆彡