Chapter 3

Haven't updated in a while, super busy. Over the summer I'll update more often tho! :))

Next Month

tessa

Life had all been good for Tessa these past few months. Will had started talking again, Charlotte, Henry and their kids Matthew and Charles had been such angels and had just recently started learning about runes, and teaching them of course had been Cecily and Gabriel.

Tessa couldn't get over how cute Cecily and Gabriel looked together. She absolutely loved how Will got so annoyed any time they'd kiss. She would laugh for ages and tease Will.

Although, Tessa couldn't forget about Will's proposal last month. She still felt very bad about rejecting Will. She loved Will, she really did. But she just couldn't handle it yet. She and Will hadn't mentioned that topic, because there wasn't anything to discuss, well at least not for now.

However, Tessa and Will had been on really good terms. Talking for ages and ages about books and poems. Will had even surprised Tessa with candy and flowers on her birthday! How sweet?

She had really loved Will. And ever since he proposed, she has been waiting for him to do it again. She really loved him.

a/n
Sorry for the crappy chapter it's really short and all I know and I'm sorry for not updating so often. I've been really busy with countries and all. :(