Part One

Ok guys im a new writer. I will not be able to update very often as I am in school and I dont have much time on my hands.  Im sorry if its not perfect, the grammar and spelling is not perfect. I am only going into the 8th grade.  (Plus my auto correct doesn't work right.) When I write I hand write a rough raft then I type it so it takes me a while. Any-who enough blabbering on my part enjoy the story! Oh wait I Would just like to state the fact that while im typing this Stranger Things is playing on my TV 😂

Mikes POV

IT was Christmas morning, excitement filled the air. I rushed downstairs to open my gifts. Secretly the gift I wanted the most was Eleven, but I knew that wouldn't happen. I saw my family looking at me, confused why I was just standing there, well everyone except Nancy, she could tell that I was thinking about El. She called me over. 

"Mike, I have something to show you." She said

"What is it?"

"Follow me."

 I began to stand up, my parents followed. 

"Mom, Dad, alone..." I was shocked. What could be so important that we had to leave my parents alone on Christmas day? Then, it came to me. It was something about El. I think my parents got the idea too. A few days after El disappeared we told them about her... and her powers. They were shocked. I explained how close we got in the week we knew each other, but I kept the fact that she was my first kiss to myself. Unbeknown to the boys who all thought El was dead, I go looking for her every day, though all I've found is her old wig and an empty pack of Eggo's. It may sound like a lot, but in the end it wont help me find her since she left it there before she disappeared. the only person who knows I go looking for her is Nancy, who occasionally comes out to look with me. she dragged me into her room and went up to her closet. she pulled something out, something dirty and pink. when she turned around I saw it. It was Eleven's dress. It was soaked in blood.

"where did you find that?" I said, shocked.

"Th-that day I went with Johnathan we were in the woods and I found... a tree... it took me to the Upside Down. I went over there last night to explore the woods and I found the dress, the portal was opened again."

"W-was there anything else?"

"There were footprints... I followed them and they led me to Castle Byers. I didn't look inside but I heard someone crying. I called Will but he said he was at home." We had given Nancy a walkie-talkie so she could call us whenever she needed to. 

"We should go check it out, see if its her." Nancy whispered.

"Y-yeah..." 

We both ran for the door when we saw our parents glaring at us.

"Where do you thing you're going?" They asked impatiently.

"E-Eleven" I blurted out, still shocked that this was all happening. Their eyes widened as they mindlessly stepped out of the way. We ran outside and I grabbed my bike, not remembering that Nancy had just got her license. She yelled,

"Mike I have a car you idiot!" I realized that she was right and ran over to her car. as we sped off I started thinking about El, her beautiful brown eyes, how her smile lit up a room. once we finally got there I ran as fast as I could into the woods towards Castle Byers making a ton of noise while I was at it.

" Mike!" Nancy hissed, "You're going to scare her away with all that racket!"

I knew she was right but I couldn't wait any longer. after 20 minutes of walking we finally got to our destination, Castle Byers. I walked up to the entrance of the fort slowly so that I wouldn't scare her away. I opened it carefully, knowing that whoever was in there would decide how my fate turned out. when I peered through the opening I saw a girl who was about my age, with a buzz cut and the tattoo 011 written on her arm. she was facing the wall so she didn't notice my presence. She had a blanket wrapped around her, but that was all.

I quietly said, "El?" she turned around at the speed of light, a shocked look on her face.

" Mike?!' I was overcome with joy

"El!" I wrapped her in a hug, tears filling my eyes.

"Nancy!" I called out.

" Is she there Mike?" she replied back.

" come see for yourself!"

I hugged El tighter, then I woke up. 

"Come find me Mike" I heard. I checked the clock,

" 4 a.m." I said to myself. Then, something amazing happened, my nose started bleeding. It doesn't sound that exciting, but that's not all that occurred. 

"it's me,El. I made you have that dream, that's where I am." I got up off my bed in a frenzy. before I knew it I was knocking on Nancy's door.

"Eleven." I said when Nancy finally emerged from her room. her eyes grew wide. we ran to the car, not caring that it was Christmas morning.

"Castle Byers" I blurted out. after what felt like hours we finally arrived at Castle Byers, but for real this time. I heard crying like Nancy did in the dream. I walked up to the entrance and open it slowly. when I open the door I saw a girl with a buzz cut, she was around my age, and she had a tattoo, but her tattoo didn't say 011, it said 006.

"D-d- do you know where Eleven is?" I asked shakily

"Asleep. Who are you? how do you know about 011?"

She asked. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"She's okay." I thought.

" I-Im Mike Wheeler, a friend of El's, Where she sleeping?"

" She's over there, her nose started bleeding and she passed out. she was whispering something, but it wasn't loud enough for me to interpret. that happened about a half an hour ago." I looked over, there she was, asleep in the corner of Will's old fort.

'"follow me." I said, swooping El into my arms. as we emerged Nancy looked at us, bewilderment in her eyes.

"W-Who's that?" she said slowly.

"006" I said. suddenly she noticed El passed out in my arms.

"OH MY GOD!!!" She yelled, "Y-You were right! She was here! You found her!"After that we started to head home. that day we had enough drama for a lifetime, but there's always more to come. our lives cannot be simple, there's no happy ending for us. all we can hope for is that we get a little peace. I'm still shocked even now that we were able to find her, but I'm never letting her go again.