chapter 5

(I'm so sorry it's been so long!!! I've been extremely busy and the only time i've been able to type is on my school computers, which is why the grammar is so bad this chapter. Oh by the way, I would recommend re-reading the chapter before this one before moving to this chapter.)

"Wh-what?! Who?!" Mike asked.

"J-Jim Hopper..."

Everyone's face turned pale.

"Wh-what's your real name then?" we all managed to ask in sync.

"Papa said im not supposed to say."

"You can tell us, papa's gone." mom said.

"S-sarah... Sarah Hopper."

"B-but you died of cancer 5 years ago! It was in the Times!" I said. This is crazy, I can't believe this is really happening.. .

"I did... Hawkins lab... they brought me back. They wanted to see if they could resurrect me, since i was already dead and if they failed no harm would be done. They gave me some type of injection with blue liquid inside of it. 2 days later, I woke up. They were all shocked, I mean they just figured out how to revive the dead! But once they did some tests on me they noticed that section of my brain was firing, a part that only people with powers use. That's really all I know."

"We have to call Hopper!" mom exclaimed, running over to the phone and calling the police station.

"C-can I please speak to Jim?" She asked.

"This is he, why what do you need?"

"C-come over to my house, NOW! Its Karen Wheeler."

"I-i'll be right over."

"How did you escape the lab?" I asked Sya.

"I-I didn't. When El escaped they threw me into the Upside Down so I couldn't help her."

"How old are you"

"Im 15, I was 13 when they threw me into the Upside Down."

Just then 3 loud knocks could be heard ringing throughout my house. I pulled the girls up the stairs into Nancy's room.

"Put these on." I said, handing each girl a dress and pushing them to the washroom. Once they emerged fully clothed I handed them each a wig to put on, El getting a short brown wig, and Sya getting a blonde wig. I then proceeded to grab both their wrists and pull them back downstairs. I entered the living room hand and hand with El, telling Sya to stay back for a minute. Hopper had a look of pure shock on his face.

"H-how did you get back?!" Hopper asked loudly.

"I had some help, from a friend."

El said, signaling for Sya to come see her father for the first time in 5 years. She walked out slowly, probably nervous as hell.

"Hi... Dad... " Sarah said quietly.

"Sarah?!" She nodded slowly. He grabbed his daughter and hugged her like she would disappear if he let go, which she might.

"But you died! I watched you die!" he exclaimed.

"The bad men... They brought me back... it was experimental but thy figured if anything went wrong it wouldn't matter, i was dead anyways. Well their experiment... It worked. They

brought me back, but whilst doing that I ended up with... powers... The ability to see into the future and, with enough energy, the ability to change it. Thank god the lab didn't find out, I could be the ultimate weapon for them. When El escaped the lab they threw me into the upside down so I couldn't communicate with her. When you're in the Upside down your powers can't affect the real world. All that happened... 2 years ago."

"How did you get out of the upside down?" Hop asked.

"Me and El had found each other whilst trapped in that horrid place, one day when we were walking through the forest going to this box that always had food in it we saw... a tree... it had a portal in it large enough to fit both of us and well... you get the rest.

"This is insane, my so called dead daughter is back and she has powers!"

"I know it's crazy dad, but this is our reality." Sarah said, sitting on Jim's lap.
"I missed you so much baby." Hop said, tears freely flowing out of his eyes.

"Okay." Mom said clapping her hands together once, "Not to ruin the moment but the boy's parents are probably wondering where their children are, especially yours Will!" Mom said jokingly.

"I'm going to call all of your parents, meanwhile Jim, why don't you go sit in the kitchen so we can talk after im done phoning everyone?"

"Uh... Yeah... Sure" Hopper said as Sya Got off his lap. As the adults walked away mom turned to Nancy,

"Aren't you coming?" She asked. Nancy quickly scrambled out of her seat and ran to the kitchen door, walking in with mom and Hop.

(weird ending again, sorry. Oh yeah season 2 was great though, and season 3 is officially confirmed!)