Part 4.

Still Mike's POV    

Nancy, Sya, and the boys walked in, thankfully not questioning my pink stained cheeks. Dustin just gave me this look like,"Mike and El, sittin in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!"

"So um... what's up guys?" I asked awkwardly.

"We just want to open our gifts!" they all somehow managed to say in harmony. Just then mom walked through the door, carrying a gigantic pile of gifts. Somehow she had even managed to whip up a gift for Sya and El! Dustin let out a high pitched feminine squeal and bolted over to my mom.

"Dude how did you squeal that high-pitched? You shouldn't be able to do that!" Of course Dustin didn't care and disregarded my question. He then started helping my mom unload the gifts, probably so he could get to his gifts first.

"Okay kids, first is Eleven and six!" Mom said. Dustin looked so sad. I started laughing my butt off. Everyone was looking at me like, "Why the hell are you laughing? Nothing funny was even said!" Of course I didn't care, it was way too funny to stop laughing! El and Sya walked up to the Christmas tree and retrieved their presents. They opened up the box slowly, this being one of the first gifts they never opened. They both pulled out a slip of paper, written on that paper was,

"I'm sorry there isn't a gift or something cool in here. We ( Ted and I) have discussed it and have decided that we will adopt you. Were going to get the official papers once the adoption office opens again, and sign you up for school.

"What does adoption mean?" El asked.

"When you're adopted by someone it means you live with the person who adopted you. no one can take you away from them!" I said. El burst into tears. I ran over to her and engulfed her in a hug.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm... I'm so happy!" she said, at this point tears were dripping out of both of our eyes. Sya just sat there, with a confused look on her face.

"You ok Sya?" El asked.

"I-I have a family...A mother, and a father!"

I'm so sorry I haven't updated! I just got my laptop back so yeah... sorry this episode is so short, I am evil so I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger.