Putty Goes Rouge

The sun rises on a hot summer day. Donald perspires as he gets ready. Today, he had a conference with the leader of Russia.

     "OK daddy you can do this," he says as he looks in the mirror and gives his signature two thumbs up with his crusty hand from the night before. CRACKLE. He realizes his crispy, lonely palms and goes to wash it off with vosse water, because vosse is boss.

     "Donald DONALD!" his beloved Bannon croaks over the intercom, "Please get ready for the conference. It's going to only be participated by your dear Russians, per your request."

     Donald replies, "Ah, my vozlyublennaya (beloved in Russian) Russians. I'll be ready in just a minute." Donald continues admiring his cheeto colored, leathery skin, for that one minute. Right as he leaves a small toot leaves his round rump, he blushes.

     "...And that is why we should banish the Mexican race!" Vladimir finishes in his sexy accent, glancing at Donald, making him blush once again.

     Vladimir makes his way down the stage to Donald. "So, how did I do?" he questions with one eyebrow raised along with a devilish smirk.

     Donald breathlessly replies, "A-amazzzing. I really liked those notes on The Wallllll."

     "Hmm, thank you Donald, I knew you would like them," Vladimir answers, putting his hand on Donald's shoulder, making him quiver with pleasure.

     Donald queries whether to ask his dear Putty a burning question. He decides there is no better chance than now. "Putty, w-what are y-you doing to-tonight?" Donald whispers whole heartedly.

     "Welllll," Putin thinks with a seductive, askew smile, "Going out with you. You down, Bruh," Putin says, jiggling with joy, trying to get in with the American slang.

     Donald, taken aback, is frozen in place.

     "Hmm, you like?" Putin asks as he leans in close to Donald. He smells a smoked salmon and baloney sandwich on his prized Donnie.

     "Uh, uh, y-yes," Donnie stammers.

     Putin proceeds to unbutton the top button of his own dress shirt, giving a little taste for later.

      Donald looks around scared if anyone saw the scandalous, risque move Putty pulled. Thankfully, the reporters have already filed out the room, unnoticed by the two men of power, during their steamy exchange.