Wanna Play, Spicy Cheeto?

SKWERTTTTTTT. The big buggy halts to a stop at a red light.

"So, where do you vant to go, little Donnie?" Putty questions breathlessly, in a heavy Russian accent, thinking about what could have happened at the restaurant.

Donnie looks up from under his greasy eyelashes, "Where ever yyyou will beee," he replies.

"How about your place?" Putin asks referring to the one and only White House.

"Are you surrre? It's gonna be uuuuuugee," Donnie brags to his lover, that he hopes to impress as much as he can, in however form possible;)

"Okaay Donnie, but hurry up, I'm getting impatient," Putty says provocatively.

Donnie, getting the hint, slams his lumpy sasquatch sitters on the gas pedal.

They soon arrive very quickly to the White House, and they sneak up to the Oval Office without being spotted, since the president is not permitted to drive.

"Very nice place you got," Putty says. Then, gesturing toward Donnie's pants, "Some very nice things you have in here."

Donald realizes and recognizes the pulsing bulge in his pants, he blushes. Quickly, he grabs a bill he was supposed to be checking over during the time that he was out for the date, and covers himself.

"Hmm, Donnie, excited are we?" Puttin queries, "No need to hide," he adds with a smirk.

Donnie is now blushing ferociously, desperately needing release by Putty's caressing touch.