Baking Buns

(((((((PSA: btw the previous chapter was deleted (the ground hog type day one, if u read it). So this is a new continuation, not an ending. Thanks buddies)))))))

"I was never here, I was never here..." a deep voice whispers into Putin's fuzzy ear holes, making his earlobes quiver.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhhnnnnh," Donnie moans sensually as he stretches his back against the bed. Still having the orgasmic after affects of last night, he remembers Putty and Obama are still in his presence. He looks to his right and sees sexy Putty spewed over the bed, with only a thin strip of transparent sheet covering him. Then, he turns to the left expecting to see the lovely Obama.

SIKE, his brain shouts involuntarily. Obama is no where to be found.

     "Nyyyhyyyyyyuuuuuhhhh," Putty finally opens his mouth wide enough to fit Little Donnie's adorable chode in; like at the dentist. "Donnnnnnnnie," Putty murmurs with a stimulating husky intonation. 

     "Good morning my lil cookie, sugar sweetie, honey boo, flour, eggy, my pound of butter, stir, pour into pan, preheat to three-hundred seventy-five degrees," Donnie coos into Putty's feathery hearing hole.

"Hello my crispy Chicken Popper," Putty replies casually. "I really enjoyed your, hmm hmm, magnum Dong," Putty adds smirking in an arousing way.

"It was all my pleasure, my crusty cheeto," Donnie says back raising his eyebrows in a suggestive way. Donnie is thinking long and hard about a passionate burning question he has; almost as long and hard at Putty's DICK. He abruptly spurts it out, "Hey, Putty, would you maybe umm, like tooooo... become my..." Donnie falters and blushes, turning away.

"Oh what is it my dear?" Putty says with a sudden tenderness just like Jesus; tender and mild.

Donnie continues without looking at Putty, "Would you maybe want to be my... like a boyfriend? You don't have to, you know it was only a suggestion, and-" Donnie is cut off by Putty's lips suctioning onto his.

SHLURMP. SLURP. The kiss was air tight.

(Not finished.     Llollololol)