Something Special

The instant they walked into her apartment, Mike and Tracey knew what was about to happen. As soon as she closed the door behind her, Mike pushed Tracey against the door and forcefully kissed her, grabbing her ass, and lifting her up so their heads were at the same height. Tracey loved how take-charge and forceful he was. He was a true man.

He made his way kissing down her neck, sucking on her ear lobe, which he knew drove her crazy. He then picked her up and threw her on her bed. Tracey let out a giggle. Mike started removing Tracey's black pantyhose by tearing them off with his teeth. 'What an animal,' Tracey thought.

He started removing his clothes until he was down to his underwear. Tracey was about to take off her dress and then Mike said "No, keep it on for now."

He then crawled up to Tracey's thighs kissing them softly, and licking them on the inside, making Tracey moan. He slowly pushed her skirt up to her waist and then started kissing her and licking her pelvic and hip bones, which made Tracey giggle with excitement. He then started playfully licking her clit with the tip of his tongue, flicking it, and then started to move it rapidly until after a few minutes Tracey screamed out in pleasure "Yes, yes, oh god, I'm cumming." Mike loved the way she tasted, and his hard-on was too much for him to bear any longer.

He then took Tracey's dress off by lifting it over her head. He took a look at her perky breasts, the beautiful pink nipples, and he put one in his mouth, sucking on it softly and slowly. He then licked her stomach his soft lips and warm breath driving Tracey insane. He then took two of his fingers and stuck them in her vagina, and he loved the way her wet pussy felt.

"Do you want me inside you?" Mike groaned in her ear.

"Yes...now...I want you inside me now..." Tracey whimpered, her body quivering from his touch.

He pulled a condom out of his pants and she watched him as he put it on his long, swollen dick.

He looked in her eyes as he entered her, and he made a soft moan as he moved up and down over her body. He then softly kissed her neck as he groaned in her ear. Tracey wrapped her legs around his waist, and she shifted her body ever so slightly as to take more of him in. That sent Mike into a frenzy, and he started to yell "Oh god, Tracey!" and she could feel his large dick pulsating inside her wet pussy.

He gave her a look of "thank you" and sweetly smiled as he kissed her lips, breathed heavily in her ear. Tracey felt like she had just won the gold medal for fucking, and was proud she drove Mike to ecstasy like that the first night they had sex.

Mike rolled off her naked, sweaty body, and looked up at the ceiling, still trying to catch his breath.

They both lay there, naked, sweaty, staring up at the ceiling. Tracey rolled over to hug Mike, and he kissed the top of her head.

"Baby, you don't even know what you do to me," Mike said in-between breaths.

"I think I have an idea," Tracey joked, as she looked up at Mike, who had his eyes closed and smiled slightly.

"I've never had a girl make me cum so hard," he said. "You felt so good."

Tracey fell asleep in Mike's arms that night, the window was open, letting in a gentle breeze. When she awoke in the morning, Mike was still lying next to her, in a peaceful slumber. She quietly got up to use the bathroom. When she returned to the bed, she scooted her body next to Mike and rested her head on his shoulder. She then heard a yawn, and Mike's sleepy voice asking "What time is it?"

"It's about 8," Tracey said.

Mike kissed her on her forehead, and then rolled her over onto her back. He started to kiss down her chest, sucking on her nipple again.