Chapter 8 [Lie And Punishment]

Oh my goodness skip this part if you're uncomfortable with sin or smut y'all know what I mean. Hope you enjoy ^^

Alex's POV

I heard the door click open to see John. He lied about hanging out with Peggy who is completely wasted on the couch. Hercules bought some beer. (By some, I meant three packs of beer each pack contains three beers and the other pack is Sam Adams which no one touched yet. I assume it's John's) I'm not allowed to drink so I stayed as a sober.

John bit his lip and opened his mouth to apologize but I waved him off. Hercules, who's drunk but is still at the right mind gave him Sam Adams which John took and drank.

"Jonathan, why did you lied to our new bessttt friend?" He slurred. His voice sounded a bit funny when drunk. I laughed a bit. John glanced at me and looked at Herc, "I'm sorry, I just met an old friend and..." he was careful with his words, "I broke up with Maria." My eyes widen, I never thought he was actually serious with this.

Herc was surprised too and said, "You're dating my besttt friend? Wow there man whore."

John snickered and rolled his eyes drinking and stood up next to me. I was probably awfully quiet. "You okay Lexi?" I nodded. Damn was I quiet. A thump was heard in Lafayette's room. "It's okay, it's just Hercules touching Lafayette's stuff." John reassured me putting his hand around my shoulder. I smiled a bit and kissed his cheek. John looked at me and asked, "Do you drink? And why so quiet? Is something wrong?" His breath smelled like alcohol I spoke, "I don't. My heads is in the clouds, sorry."

"You gotta try." He said giving me a bottle of beer. What wrong can come out of this? I opened the bottle a bit hesitantly while John watch me drank. First time drinking makes me want to throw the shit up. It didn't taste good but I did swallow it. John laughed at me for reacting like that and kissed my cheek.

•one hour later•

John's POV

A few minutes ago I brought Peggy at her dorm (because I'm a decent human being) and I came back seeing a drunk Alexander. I don't know if I should regret making him drink alcohol or not. I came inside my dorm seeing him smirk at me a bit.

I felt nervous.

I didn't know I would feel like this.  I looked at him and asked how many he drank. He said, 'about four or eleventeen' this isn't okay. Sure, I was drunk but I'm fine. I could be a little tipsy but I can manage.

"John! Where did you go?" Alexander said running to me obviously drunk hugging me. "I brought Peggy to her dorm." I said.

"Also, why did you lie?" He asked.

Shit. He knows?

"I never lie..?" I sounded as if it was a question. He frowned at me, pulling away from the hug and crossed his arms, "Don't lie John. You didn't break up with Maria and since lying is bad plus playing with my feelings too is really bad. I must aswell punish you."

I gulped, he won't remember any of this the next day right? What punishment?

Before I knew it he dragged me to my room locking the door. He pushed me down on my bed. I never knew he could be this strong when he's drunk. He immediately went ontop of me kissing me which I gladly let him. I kissed him back too. His kisses started off welcoming and sweet. He tightened his grip on my hips.

I know where this was going.

"Why so tense babyboy? Are you still guilty for cheating on me with Maria?" He pulled away saying 'Maria' as if it's a bad thing. I answered, "We're not even a thing..."

"Yet." He said and continue kissing me lightly on my jaw, then neck trying to find my sweet spot. I tried to surpress my moans when the kissing turns to sucking. I'm enjoying this so badly that I was already hard. Alexander sucked on one spot which made think... fuck it, let me enjoy this. I moaned. I trailed my fingers on his hair while my other reaching my pants wanting to zip it down. I was so desperate. Alex pulled away and said, "This is a punishment John, listen to me."

I sighed in defeat but sat up to remove my shirt and laid back down as he continued the process down to my chest and then my phone rang. I reached for it at the end of the bed and saw it was Maria. I answered. "H-hello?" I tried to keep my cool as Alexander trailed his lips down to my stomach unzipping my pants. Alex grumbled and muttered, "You didn't need to answer that."

"Hey! Maria–agh! Stop it." I scolded Alexander as he massages the bulge in my pants and sucking and kissing my neck. I was trying so hard not to moan.

"Hey John! When's our next date?" She asked. I opened my mouth to speak but it was really hard to think straight when Alexander is doing this. "I-I'm busy right now."

"Alright, but when Johnny?"

"Are you free this f-friday– shit!" I felt so good.

"Okay. What time?" She asked. Alexander was pumping his hand up and down on my shaft in different phases. God I was enjoying this. "Ahh—"

"Are you okay John?" Maria asked worriedly. Oh right I'm on the phone. "Y-yeah~ I'm kinda drunk right now and I hit my head."

"Want me to come over?" She offered.

"NO!" I quickly declined, I'm such an ass, "I-I'm kinda dealing with Hercules now s-since he's drunk and carrying him to— fuck— b-bed made me hit my head."

"Make sure you're okay." Maria said from the other line concerned. "I-I'll see you on Friday! L-love you!" I ended the call breathing heavily looking at Alexander who licked the tip of my dick. I moaned loudly. This is too great. This sex is so much better than Maria than the other girls. He removed my pants and let my boxers as he took my length in his mouth. He was pumping slowly... then fast... then slow.

"A-Alex..." I was so close. I wrapped my legs on his neck. He quicken his phase bobbing his head up and down my shaft. I was so so close. "A-Alexander—I-I'm going—" He pulled away from my dick. I frowned at him. I was so close!

"That's your punishment." He said and laid next to me breathing heavily. "You taste great." Alexander added. I frown at him as he rolled away from me at the end of the bed and fell asleep. I process everything that happend...

I took advantage of him when he's drunk. God. I hate myself for that.

I dozed off thinking, I should leave these problems to tomorrow's me.