Chapter 48 [Write? Right]

Harro readerssss before you start reading this chapter...

Can you guys comment which one do you want as a cover for the Demigod AU?

Thank chu :3

Thank chu :3

•••One Week Later•••

Alex's POV

John's at South Carolina for two days now. He's staying there for awhile because of his little sister's birthday.

I can't help but think something is odd about him or something's off about him. Whenever I brought it up, he'll smile and shrug it off to a different topic.

Our last date, three days ago, he's usually on his phone texting someone. I was going to ask him about it before he left but he left a  small short letter saying bye.

I blinked my eyes, fuck, I'm getting distracted. I scanned my eight page essay which was due tomorrow. Is it good enough?

My thoughts were cutten off when I heard a knock on my door.

"Who's there?" I asked.

The door opened to reveal Lafayette and Hercules.

"Hey." Herc greeted.

"What do you guys need?" I asked, turning my swivel chair to face them.

"Can you take care of Lams for awhile? Me and Laf are going out." Herc explained. Laf was holding the puppy and he put Lams on my bed who started running around on it and lying down with a small bark.

"Sure." I say, and they clossed the door, leaving me alone to my business.

I grinned at the small pup, "Hey Lams."

She stuck her tongue out as she tilt her head to the side with a confused expression.

"You okay?" I asked.