Chapter 14 - Electra's/Lupus's/Captain Jack's/ P.O.V

Chapter 14 - Electra's P.O.V

I was stood in the main area of all so famous Valiant my hand was gripped tightly to Lupus holding on it for dear life.

Everyone was hear to wittiness the end of Martha Jonas she was stood in front of the Master ready to be killed and Dad gripped to the bars of his little cage tightly looking at Martha i know he didn't want this for her no one did spacial not Dad.

Her family looked at there sister or daughter egar to run to her asn grip her tight and never let her go, i know that how i would fell if i didn't see my daughter that was down on plant dying.

"Now kneel"The Master said to Martha who hasn't spoken she knelt down to the Master he sure did put on a show.

"Down below a fleet is ready to launch of 2,000 hundred thousands ships..set to burn the universe" He said looking down on us then he ran to the income and pressed the button "..are we ready.?"He said to them.

"The fleet rejoice your signal.."The voice said it was the Toclafane in there ship ready to take over the universe it sent a chill though me....the Master looked at his watch.

"3 minutes to a line the black hole converters"He said then i heard a clock go "..counting down"He said and then he turned to us "..i could never resit a ticking clock"He said to us.

"Then your crazy"I said and he glared at me ignoring the little chuckles around the room, but Dad didn't say a thing he wasn't in pressed.

"Shhs"The Master said angrily putting his ginger to his lip he did not just sh sh me..!.

"Don't you shhs-"I said saying when i felt Lupus squeeze my hand shutting my hand i bit my lip shutting up.

"At zero to mark this day..the child Martha Jonas will die.."He said and did a Little chuckle "..my first blood..any last words..?"He asked her Martha didn't say a world "..what nothing.?"He said and then he looked at Dad he said nothing but fear in his eyes "..a bit a disappointment this one..the days are old Doctor...your companions could adsorb the time vortex..this ones is us less"He said and the pointed the sonic laser towards one hit of that a human would die it could be deadly to me too..

"Bow your head.."he said to Martha she bow hear head "..so it falls to me to as Master of all to established from this day a new order of time lords..from this day forward.."He said i hard Martha laugh..why was she laughing.?? "..What..?..whats so funny"The Master asked her putting the sonic laser down and she looked up at Master.

"A gun"she said to him she was on about the gun that kill a time lord dead without even the chance of regeneration.

"What about it.?"He said to her.

"A gun with 4 parts"She said to him what was she getting at..?.

"Yes and i destroyed it"He said angrily to her.

"A gun with 4 parts scattered across the earth..come on did you really believe that..?"

"What do you mean..?"He said confused he was so stupid..the Doctor..my Dad the man that saved everyone to kill..!!

"As i would ask her to kill.."Dad said and gripped tight the bars looking up at the Master who just shrugged.

"It doesn't matter..i have her were i want her"He said to the Doctor looking down at Martha who was smirking.

"But i knew what Professor Docket would do..the resients knew..about her son..i told her about the gun so she would get me hear at the right time"Martha said and the Master just shock his head.

"But your still gonna die"He said to her.

"Don't you want to know what it was doing..traveling the world"Martha said to him the Master shrugged again.