Chapter 10 - Electra's P.O.V

"Electra.."I heard a smooth voice said right by ear sending air in to my ear making my body tingle I didn't want it to stop "..Electra..."The voice said again but it was no where no my ear but above me and i began to recognize the voice it was Lupus.

I shot my eyes open and looked to see Lupus standing above me smirking i blushed i turned my head and got up.

"Your wanted.."He said to me in a hard ed tone i laughed i knew exactly who he was on about the guy we all hated.

"By Idiot"I said to him he laughed and nodded i held my hand out and he pulled me up off the ground.

"Yep"He said I gave he a quick he hug and opened the door which the guard stood by i made way to them main area of Vailant i have been hear a long time now in the same area it is very boring.

I got to the door it opened to see a familiar scene i saw bad sat on the chair looking old and gray misery held his face he looked at me and i thought i saw a smile on his face but he looked away form me making me sight.

I saw the Master was stood as the top of The Valiant stairs he was looking out of the window with a smile at the misery he has caused he looked at me and waved like an idiot.

"You called Idiot.."I said to him he face pulled a frown as he jumped down the star is he stood by Dad now.

"Now that was not nice"He said walking towards me his held behind his back and walked till he stood infornt of me an arm length from me.

"I never wanted to be nice"i snapped at him he gritted his teeth at me i always had this attitude towards him from the first day i saw him or i was on the phone to him.

"Your a very rude girl"He said his tone was irritated making me smirk again he was getting pissed.

"Your a very Idiotic man"I said back to him he growled and then suddenly i felt a slap on my cheek it made my head whip to the side.

Then sudden shock of the slap of the Master made me take a step back from him stunned he had me for the first time and it was sore.

"Leave her alone.."A voice said that i hadn't heard in months i looked up towards my Dad who was in rage at the Master who looked at him stunned he had finally spoken.

"Leave..."The Master said grabbing my arm tight and checked me outside i almost fell over but i catched my self on the wall i turned quickly to see my Dad but the door was slammed shut i was bout to enter when i saw guards entering my way.

I quickly turned and jogged to my cell and my check was sting from the slap i hope Dad was OK as i entered the cell and jumped on my bed and covered my face form Lupus.

"Electra.."Lupus said calmly to me i felt the bed slightly dip at my side it most be Lupus he grabbed my arm and made me look at him he tilted my had to the side and looked at my check.

I felt his grip tightened on my jaw i quickly moved my head and hid again his arms wrap around me in a tight warm hug.

"Dad spoke"I whispered to him he put his head on my shoulder i feel his breath by my ear making me squirm again "..he told the Master to leave me alone.."I said to him i felt him hug me tighter when i said his name i loved so i was looking into to him eyes.

He looked into mine i saw he wasn't happy he looked at me caring and grabbed my face lightly in his hands sending tingles all over my body. I know this should feel weird but i wanted to stay like this forever he made me safe and protected.

Then i did something stupid that i thoguth i would never do spacial too my dog one of the things I hope i could do too as well i felt for him more than i have anyone else....

I kissed him...