6 Months Passed

(6 Months Passed...)

6 Months have passed and I was still stuck on the Valiant as prison and being harassed and annoyed by the Master daily.

Earth is still suffering no has come to help us..Earth is longer the quiet green plant and trying to become better is now a wreck fires surround the ground and scream and cries of humans trying to survive from the Tocolfane.

Dad was still not speaking just sits or stands looking out thinking on something I hope it was a plan to get out of here..and he take whatever the Master says to him abuse and sometimes he pushes him over sometimes and then he picked him up..Mixed signs much..!!

Yeah and Uncle was still ties up in the basement the Master gave me the job to give him food and water nothing else i chat to him and then i have to go.

Me and Lupus have come closer between this 6 months i never sleep on my own i sleep with him he was warmer than usual humans he always wraps his hand around me and sometimes i think i heard him purr his animal instincts.

And well i haven't heard of Martha a but down below on Earth they are rumors that Martha Jonas is the women that is going to kill the Master with a gun she had been heard in China...America..Middle east she was closing in on England and the Master.

I heard they was a weapon that would kill the Master it is made of 5 parts each one hid or stored in different continent i don't know why it was made...But i heard Earth had a history with the Master.