Part 1

Thankyou so much guys for all the encouragement and support.. It really means a lot and i really required it as it is my first story ever..
So here i'm, posting the first part of my story.. i really hope that i match up to your expectations..I apologise for any sort of mistakes in advance..
Please be free to give your suggestions and viewpoints..enjoy :)

Our group of favourite six cedits are sitting in Naina and Pooja's room..It is after light out and the boys have sneaked in the girls hostel..
There is no sound in the room..The only sound that can be heard is of the ceiling fan. Worry, tension is clearly visible on their faces.
They all want to save their rajveer sir, help him out because they know that he is innocent. That he cant do anything like this even in his wildest of dreams. They dont need any proof. They know their Capt Rajveer is innocent. But what they are not able to understand is that why has their teacher, mentor who has always taught them to fight for the truth has suddenly given up. why has he stopped fighting for himself..
And if he continues to behave this way then how will they save him. How will he save himself..
They have got another shock of their lives today when they heard Capt Salve's words.
Deep down they all had feelings that what capt rajveer and naina share is much more than a mentor protégée relationship but never did they ask them coz they knew that when it will be time then Naina and Rajveer would themselves tell them everything..They just knew that whatever the consequences be, they will always be with Capt Rajveer and naina and will always support them no matter what.

Only two persons understand the reason behind Rajveer's this behaviour and they are none other than Alekh and Naina.

Alekh perfectly understands Rajveer's feelings for Naina. He knows how much he loves her and can go to any extent for her. He knows this from the time of Mentorship program. He knows that at that time, for Naina's sake if he can distance himself for her even if it means hurting himself, he did so and so even now he wont hesitate even one bit in accepting the punishment if that means he can save naina from all the embarrassment. Alekh also understands naina's feelings for Rajveer..He knew that through they have not confessed their love to each other, they both loved each other madly and only they can help each other.

Naina was sitting by the window of her room.. Staring at nothing.. She was lost.. Just lost.
Today so many things had happened all together.. Capt salve had declared in front of the whole court room that Rajveer loved her and he had done all this just for her..She didnt know what to feel at that time. She was numb. She was shocked..
but somewhere deep down she was happy also knowing that he loves her. His eyes were telling her so many different things today. For the first time she felt she could read those eyes. she felt the love he has for her in those eyes. She felt his pain..Which she couldn't see all these months coz she had gone blind in her anger..in her hatred towards him..
Today she is feeling so guilty because now she is realising how much has she hurt him and never did he once say anything to her. he just let her hurt him the way she wanted. He never stoped caring for her, even when she hated him, when she disrespected him. He has always stood by her like a pillar and never did she even once apologised for what all she did to him. And even today, only for her, because of her he didnt say anything.. he just gave up and accepted whatever will come his way just for her. How can he love her so selflessly?
after what all she has done with him, he shouldn't be even talking with her, and here he was doing all he can just for her..sacrificing his life, name, identity only for her.. How can he love her this much? She doesn't even deserve him she feels..
And now when she is thinking all this, she remembers the beautiful times she has spend with him.. Their time during the Mentorship camp, in the academy, there visit to point 1857.. how he can so easily make her smile.. how he always has a solution for all her problems..How she can be just Naina with him.. nothing else..so comfortable..she feels so safe when she is with him.. like it the world's best place to be and that now nobody can harm her, no problem can even touch her because her rajveer is with her.

She realises that for the first time she has thought of him as just 'Rajveer' with no prefix of sir or capt..just Rajveer..her Rajveer.. she wants to call him that only from now.
For the first time, she has given a name to her feelings.. From the past few days she was so confused as what is happening with her.. those sleepless nights she had spend thinking about him, the nights she had dreamed of him, those butterflies in her stomach she has whenever he is around..the smile that never leaves her lips when he is looking at her or talking to her..how much his pain has begun to affect her..
This is love..yes she loves him..if this is love, then she loves him..Naina loves Rajveer..
She didnt know when this happened, how this happened, but it has..the thought of him not being in her life scares her..she cant imagine herself, her life without rajveer..
She didn't hate him anymore..infact now she was angry on herself that why couldn't she understand him before..why didnt she trust him and why didn't she gave him a chance before..
She knows that by not trusting him, she not only has hurt him but has also let her brother down..Naveen loved rajveer so much that he wanted to die from his friends hand rather than an enemy and rajveer considered navin more than a friend..by freeing navin rajveer had himself accepted a life full of pain and guilt..
Why couldn't she understand all this before..
But now she knows she loves him.. She knows he loves her too.. She doesn't know weather it is right or wrong because she doesn't care anymore..The only thing she cares about right now is her rajveer.. she knows she cant live without him..She can't even survive a single moment without him.. She cant even imagine her life without him.. She wants him and she wants him to fight for himself and if not for himself then for her..
She decides that she will not let her Rajveer loose.. She wont let him give up so easily.. He will have to fight..

Suddenly, wiping her tears away and with determination in her eyes, naina just gets up and is about to move out of the room when alekh asks her:
Alekh: Naina tu kedhar jaa reli hai?
Naina turns and looks at alekh and says simply, Rajveer sir se milne.
And she just leaves from there.