Chapter 2

Brooklyn's POV

I am one of the strongest students in the Fire Realm, that is all thanks to my teacher.

Flashback to six years ago. It was just a normal day me siting in a tree and reading a book; then I blazing ring of fire appeared next me. I almost fell out of the tree when a man came out of the ring of fire, with it closing after him. "Wh-What?! Where! How! What are you?!" I screamed with fear at the man. "Calm down and let me explain why I'm here Brooklyn." He said with calmness. "How did you know my name?" I questioned loudly. "I told you to let me explain." He said he's voice maintaining calmness. "Now let me explain my name is Hades and I'm from the Fire Realm; and I'm a witch." He explained to me. "Ok, but why are you here?" I asked Hades. "Brooklyn I'm here for you. You're a witch and you possess fire magic. I'm here to take you to the Fire Realm." He explained to me. "I have magic?! And you want to take me to the Fire Realm?! What's a Fire Realm anyway???" I questioned well yelling in confusion. "Yes, yes and the Fire Realm is the place where witches with fire magic live, train, and live their lives." He explained to answer all my questions. "I can't just leave earth and my parents would never let me go to this Fire Realm. So, how to you plan I explaining to them I need to go to the Fire Realm?!" I shot back at him. Then, he surprised me by laughing in my face, "Your Father never told you?! Hahahahha! He has Fire Magic and he knows all about this; and he his explained this all to your mother long ago." He told me trying to keep a straight face. I just stared at him for a minute; my father had fire magic and he never told me at all?! "T-This is impossible! My father would never keep this from me!" I screamed in his face. He stopped laughing at me and said, "You might not believe me, but its the truth. Well, you've been here your Father and Mom were making your dorm room, just like your one at home." He told me. "I don't believe you! You-You're lying!" I screamed loudly and I felt anger run thought my body. To my surprise a ball of fire at formed in my right hand. I just looked at my hands for what felt like a eternity was only a few seconds. Then, Hades spoke again, "Believe me yet Brooklyn? Come with me and let me show you the Fire Realm." Then, a ring of fire appeared next to him and I went thought it, after me he walked in; with the ring of fire closing behide us. That is when I saw the Fire Realm for the First Time. End of Flashback.

I hadn't realized I had been standing looking at the training site for three hours, just the first time I came to the Fire Realm. I looked at my communicator it was 8:40. I think I'll go to our tree. I made sure I was silent when I made my way to the tree. Then, I heard the words that made my heart stop. "I didn't even tell my friends I'm leaving in two days! What are they going to think?!" Athena shouted into the air. "Athena!? You-You're leaving the Fire Realm! No! No! No! Why wouldn't you tell me!?" I shouted up to her from her spot in the oak tree. "Brooklyn I-I didn't know you were down there. Please let me explain!" Athena shouted down at me her voice cracking a little bit. I felt fury and betrayal. I could tell my eyes held flames in them. I didn't want to hear her excuse, she didn't even tell me she was leaving! Leaving me without my Best Friend. I speed away from her I couldn't bear to see her right now. In the distance I heard her shout, "Brooklyn! No! Wait let me explain!" My fury was out of control and I knew it. So, I ran to my dorm room, no way was I risking her finding me at the training site. I made a shield all around me that was sound-proof; also keeping my spelling from destroying my dorm room. I used balls of lightening and used all of my energy to strike the shield I had created. My fury was diminished to anger and betrayal by the time I destroyed the shield. I knew she would find me, it was just sooner then I thought it would be.

****

At 9:10 I heard Athena banging on my door. Athena shouted, "Brooklyn! Brooklyn please let me explain! I was going to tell you." If you were going to tell me you should have told me after you decided you were going to leave. I thought to myself. She keep banging on my door over, over, and over again. Shouting about how she needed to explain to me why she was leaving the Fire Realm. Finally, at 10:36 pm she stopped banging on my door and shouting. Four years you've been my Best Friend and you're just going to leave me? Leave me without a Best Friend and going to who knows where? Athena things are never going to be the same without you. I thought with anguish. With all the emotions I was feeling, anger, betrayal, and anguish. Sadness somehow beat them all, and tears of fire ran down my face. I looked at my communicator and it read 12:01. One more day until Athena leaves the Fire Realm. I somehow ended up falling asleep.

I woke up the next day and yawned, "What a terrible dream I had last night." I said with sleepiness in my voice. I looked at my commutator and saw seven missed calls from Athena and fourteen missed messages. "That wasn't a dream. I-It was all real!" I yelled remembering what happened. Then, my tiredness left my body and only fury remained. I changed into training clothes and left for the training site. The only way I'm going to release this fury is fighting. When, I arrived at the training site everyone looked up at me. I knew for a fact my eyes held flames and I said, "How's ready to fight me?" "Brooklyn your looking for a real fight today? Then, bring it so am I." Blake replied thought quenched teeth. Oh, this will be fun. I thought to myself; next we got into fighting stances and began.

Dun Dun Dun! Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I had fun writing it! Please vote, comment, and share my story with all your friends if they're looking for a good magic story. I'll update as soon as I can which is twice a week at least; if not more. Also, go read my friend's story its called Gangster Girl and it's by cutebadgirl67! seea later!

Crystal