Chapter 4

Athena's POV
(Just want to tell everyone there is one bad word in this chapter. That one word will be in bold and you can just skip past it. My message at the end of the chapter contains no bad words. Enjoy the chapter!😀
I've just been pushed thought the fire portal onto earth. My mind doesn't believe were on earth; the Fire Realm had been my home for so many years. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood where I had been teleported. Malina had been there for me almost all the time since I had been on the Fire Realm. I didn't know what to do, since I had left the Fire Realm. After, what felt like a million years I finally realized I should figure out where I was. So, I looked around and saw I was outside my old high school. I walked around to the courtyard and I saw the words my ex best friend and I wrote. It said, We will never forget each other, out friendship will last forever no matter where we are. Time is only a thing, a memory is your past and your past can't be forgotten. I reread it over, over, and over again. It was true and I remembered, memories came flooding into my mind.

****

The time we pulled a prank on all the mean teachers, writing on the desk, spilling water all over the gym floor, and putting glue on everyone's pencils. Then, i thought about how I don't know what day it was on earth and what time it was. "I should probably get out of here incase some teachers see me out  here. Trying to figure out why I'm not in school." I said out loud to myself. I turned around to leave and there she was. Shock took over my face.
"You finally showed your face again Athena? I'm surprised I thought you would never come back." Cthyia said with a sneer on her face. I could see in her eyes she didn't mean it she was sad and regretful.  "Cy-Cythia? Why are you here?" I replied with a stammer.
"I wanted to come back here to remember what we wrote here. What are you doing here!?" Cythina asked with anger and hope clear in her eyes.
"Athena I've missed you! Where were you for four fudging years?! I-I needed my best friend but you weren't there! Tell me why." Cythina asks me with a quivering voice. I could just tell she was holding tears back.
"Cythina... I missed you to! I-I can't actually tell where I've been. Please just try to understand before you scream at me." I told her trying to explain to her why I couldn't tell her.

"TRY TO UNDERSTAND ATHENA?!FOUR FUCKING YEARS IVE MISSED MY BEST FRIEND! CAN YOU EVEN IMAGE WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE?! SECERTS ARE WHAT YOU TELL YOUR BEST FRIEND!!" Cythina was screaming with agony at me.
"I want to tell you Cythina I do! BUT I just cannot ok!! I don't want things to change between us; can't he just go back to when before I left?!" I questioned Cythina with anger and sadness.
"Fine, Athena if your not going to be reasonable then don't bother looking, or talking to me! Things can NEVER EVER go back to when before you left. Because, the Athena I know wouldn't leave me without any warning or any idea of where she's going. When your back to yourself you know where to find me. Cythina's voice cut thought me like ice. She was right, I wasn't the same person who had lived on earth. The Fire Realm had changed me. I could just tell her voice was laced with sorrow. She really had missed me and I had just forgotten all about her. I couldn't go back to her not know or ever telling a human about magic activity would be breaking magic law.
I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Cythina's boots clicking away.

After I watched my ex-bestfriend stomp away a thought came thundering into my mind. Both my bestfriends hate me! Brooklyn hates me for not telling him that I was going to Earth, and Cythina hates me for not telling her why I left Earth out of the blue. That thought reminded me I was completely and utterly powerless to fix the situations.  There's no way I could make a portal back to the Fire Realm, I don't now the spell for it and I'm not strong enough to make it. If I actually told Cythina I was in the Fire Realm, I would get a terrible and unbearable punishment from the council. I still don't even now why I'm on Earth Malina said I had to go to Earth or she would get in trouble. Who and why would do this to me? I haven't made any enemies on the Fire Realm. So, the only reasonable answers as to way I was sent here are; somebodies scared of me and couldn't have me in the Fire Real, or someone wanted me here on earth. But, that doesn't make any sense why and who would want me on Earth for any reason at all? Wait! Maybe a magic's user heard about me and came to Earth to elimate me from the competition, but who could scare Malina? She isn't scared of anyone! Guh! Stupid brain now I don't know what to think!

I was blasted out of my thoughts when I heard someone's flip flops whacking the ground back and forth. When, I looked up from the ground I saw someone I thought I wouldn't see for a long time. In front of me I saw my mom. She gasped when she saw my face, a look of shock took over a face. I could see tears welling up in her eyes trying to escape her eyes. "Mo-Mom?" I asked in confusion and happiness. "Welcome back home to Earth baby. I've missed you so much!" My mom told me with a quivering voice I could see the tears following down her face like a river.

Heyyyyy guys I hope you like that edited version of the chapter better then the short one. I spent one hour editing this, so I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I had writing it. Please tell me who's point of view you would like like to see next. Also, please comment, vote and share my story! I try to make it good and interesting for you guys so, please save this book in your library. Peace out lovely readers

Crystal~