Chapter 3

Renee's POV

It's always peaceful here. I've never left this realm and I don't plan on leaving. I'm not going to enter in the competition either. I come from the water realm and I hope I never meet someone from the Fire Realm. I grew up on the Water Realm and I've learning magic since I was six years old. I remember when I first used magic by accident.

Nine years ago: Flashback

I was swimming in the ocean with my older brother Rylan. He has splashed me with a small wave. "Hey! Rylan what was that for!?" I yelled well laughing. "Just to get your attention!" Rylan replied back. Then, he turned his back to me. Next then I do is use all my energy to splash him with a huge wave. "Ahhh! Renee did you just make that wave?!" Rylan questioned looking a little mad. "Hehehh! Yeah, I did make that wave. I was just getting your attention!" I answered back well smirking. "Rene-Renee you have your powers! Mom and Dad are going to be so proud of you!" Rylan told me sounding proud. "YESSSSSS! I GOT MY POWERS! I GOT MY POWERS!~" I yelled with happiness. "Now, we can have a real water fight!" Rylan replied with joy and a little evil laugh. "Oh no! This is going to be hard!" I said. He knew spells already, but I didn't know any spells. He just smiled at that and said, "aquamanie blast!" "Uh, Uh! I summon posiden wall of waves!" I yelled with confusion. To my surprise I saw a look of shook cross my brothers face; as a wall of waves repelled his spell back into his face. "What? How!?You don't even know any spells yet!" My brother yelled with confusion. I just smiled, "Maybe you wouldn't win this fight after all Rylan!" I shouted back. I put my hands back down to my waist, and the wall of water followed my movements. Suddenly, I hear Rylan shout, "Sonic punch!" I didn't have to time to guess a spell before the blast hit me in my face. I fell over in the ocean with loud, splash. I looked under the water to see if I could think of  something, all I saw was seashells. Then I resurfaced and tried, "Seashell attack!" Nothing happened my brother just looked at me like I was crazy. "What kind of spell were you tring to do?! Seashell attack? Hahahha!!" He laughed at me. That made me a little sad. "Stop laughing its not funny!" I shouted at him. "Then use good spells! So, I won't laugh at them." He replied shouting back. Next, thing I know he tries to knock me over by bring the waves up from under me. The first thing that pops into my head is shield. So, I pointed my hand at my feet and think shield. I close my eyes waiting for the wave to knock me over, but the wave doesn't come. I open my eyes and see the wave under the shield I created. My brother wore a shocked face. "Renee?! How-? You're only six!" He shouted completely confused. I put the shield down and smile at my older brother. "Why don't we go home and tell mommy and daddy that I got my powers?" I asked with victory in my voice. "Yeah, yeah let's go home and tell them." My brother replied with boredom. *End of Flash Back. (I know that Flashback wasn't the best, but don't worry)

The bell ran snapping me out of my thoughts. I hurried to get out of the classroom before everyone crowed into the doorway. I ran to my next class which was History of Magic. I sat down at my usual spot at the front. Mostly everyone were in there seats when I walked in. Then Ms. Diana started class, "Ok class let's start out where we finished off yesterday. The Water Realm is where witches are wizards learn how to control and use water magic. Without control over your powers you would end up with messed up spells and endanger others around you." She explained with ease. "So does anyone know how we have our powers today?" She questioned with pep. No one raised there hands. "Well then let me tell you. This is from before there were different realms. This is before anyone knew what magic really was. There once was a women who walked along with humans, but knew of her powers. She was the most powerful witch in existents. She had fire powers, ice powers, water powers, wind powers, communicate with animals. She didn't tell anyone about this, she was just a normal human. Then, she made the mistake to tell her friend about what she had. After that people called her a freak and laughed at her where ever she went. She got so furious that she broke her powers up into different realms; then she told the humans about this and most stopped being rude to her. Others would never forget how much power she had held and how dangerous she had once been." Ms. Diana explained to all of us. Before, she could explain anymore to us the bell rang. Everyone shot out of the room as fast as they could. Me included.

*****

Everyone over the age of 14 is allowed to complete in the completion. Most Water Realm inhabitants my age will be thrilled to be allowed to compete. I will never complete, I don't need to show off my magic skills to other people. I also don't need stress for no reason at all. If I wanted to be in a fight with someone I would just ask. No way will I Ever join in this. Just the thought of it makes me angry, and that's not a good thing for anyone around me. Wait! I need to go find Lydia before she does something stupid and gets us stuck in some terrible situation.

Hey Guys! I hope you enjoyed reading that chapeter please comment, share and vote! I know that flashback wasn't the best, but it was all I could think of. I'm excited that I'm finally able to get started writing about the competition! That's going to be the where everything gets interesting. Peace out.

Crystal~