Chapter 6

Jaden POV

I wake up to see my wife I mean Michelle looking confused down at my shirt..

Michelle:what's a Msfts ?

Me:my line

Michelle:where did you get the money to fund it?

Me:I'm an actor and rapper

Michelle:oh that will explain your calendar saying "studio 1:30"

Me:*smiles* Michelle tell me what happen to you ?

Michelle:when I came home I was asking these questions about you and this justin kid and Mateo and he got mad and beat me I don't want to be with him anymore.

Me:you can stay here if you want*i say while trying to help her cuts heal*

Michelle:I don't want to be a bother

Jaden:you aren't a bother stay dani likes you I adore you plus I know you like being next to me*winks*

Michelle:cocky much

Me:I'm kidding

Michelle:it's alright your my buddie for lifey *she gets up and walks out the room*

Me:I miss you

Teo:I miss you to bro

Me:not you stupid

Teo:I heard everything I'm glad she's here safe.

Me:yea

Teo:why do you look like you planing something ?

Me:I need to go to Alex house watch dani and make sure Michelle is okay and tell Moises what's going on.

-At Alex's House-

Alex:nigga tf u banging on the door like that for ?

Jaden:look this guy name Ryan is the one who has your sister she's at my house right now we need to go after this Ryan nigga and see what he is about and why he had my wife and your sister!

Alex:one question who's driving ?

Me:I'm driving let's go i got the address from her phone .

-driving around -

Me:they might be more guys at the house so I'm picking up justin he knows about the story.

Alex:smart idea why didn't you bring Moi and Teo ?

Me:they are taking care of Daniella and Michelle

Car stops and justin and friend gets in

Justin:yo what's good this is Chaz

Jaden:Chaz I haven't seen you since never say never

Chaz:word bro I heard what happen I respect how you are getting her back dude

Alex:yeah he's a good guy

Jaden:I love her

We arrived at the location and Alex just becomes a whole different person he kicks the door down and runs into the house.

Short Chapter I know next will be longer okay bye