Chapter 9

Michelle POV

I remember it all the pictures in his house , the baby , Alex, Willow,Moises and Mateo , Jaden I remember it all. But some of it still is a blur to me...I'm looking at Jaden he looks lifeless.

Me:Jaden *grabs his hand* please don't leave me i remember everything I love you I need you in my life I'm sorry that I didn't remember sooner an I'm sorry for not being there for my child but I love you so so much I don't ever want you to leave I'm so sorry this happen to you *kisses him*

Jaden POV

I heard everything she said if I can just wake up I'll hold her in my arms. Hours have gone by and she still is here I'm glad for that I feel bad I feel her hand right next to mine I try with all force to move my finger . At last my finger went on to her pinky.

Michelle:oh my god he's moving ! DOCTORS he's moving!

I hear doctors coming in

Doctor:okay Jaden try to move your fingers

I moved my fingers

Doctor:try to open your eyes

I gave it my all I open it a little but the light I quickly shut my eyes closed I tried once more and I did it!

WillowJustinMoiTeoMichelleAlex:JADEN

Me:Michelle ?

Moises:damn nigga she's not the only one here

Michelle playfully slaps him and he starts laughing

Me:where's Daniella

Michelle:at her grandmothers

Willow:yeah mom and dad will be here tomorrow they just didn't want Daniella around the hospital.

Michelle:baby boy are you okay?

MoiTeoAlexJustin:BABY BOY?!?!

Teo:you remember ?

Michelle:yes I remember most but I remember you guys and I remember loving him I'm sorry for not remember the most important people in my life my second family *she hugs them all*

Alex:I missed you *grabs Michelle and hugs her and starts crying*

Me:I missed you the most Michelle

She walks towards me and gives me the most passionate kiss.

Moises:there's children here *covers Mateo& Willows eyes*

Michelle:they are both grown Moi

Me:can you guys give me a minute with Michelle?

TheRestBesidesMichelle:Ok Jaden no babies!

Michelle:*giggles* we already have one !

They all leave

Jaden:how much do you remember?

Michelle:i remember everything from high school till the accident.

Drake POV

They think this is fucking over ? Let the games begin