Chapter 10

Chaz POV

Me:I'm going to try and bail out Ry

Moi&Justin:WHAT!

Me:I'm sorry but he's like family

Justin:dude he kidnapped Michelle and hide her from her family

Me:yeah that's real sad and all but I grew up with him

Moi gets up and pushes Chaz on to the floor

Moi:your friend Ryan took the most important thing in my best friend's life may I remind you that while Ryan took her Jaden had to raise a child on he's own do you know how hard it was on him and all of us around him do you know how much he hated him self for what we thought was the death of he's wife to find out not only she was kidnapped but she was being abused by him and plus Michelle was family to all of us in fact Alex is her damn brother. We took her death hard and yet you still going to bail him out go ahead bail him out but he ain't going anywhere alive and that's a promise!

Me:look dude- [gets cut off]

Moises:get the fuck out of my face you piece of shit !

Justin:Chaz just go!

Me:so you on his side justin?

Justin:it's not about being on no one side it's about the fact that Jaden is in the hospital and Michelle getting her memory back it's a lot right now so just leave

Me:wow justin Ryan was there for you before you became "Justin Bieber" remember that these people are not your friends!

Justin:Chaz you don't get it Michelle is family to me to she was married to my best friend ryan fucked up.

Me:she's family ? You wasn't saying that the day you tried to rape her !

Justin snaps and tackles Chaz to the floor and they start fight security and Moises and Mateo broke up the fight.

Security kicked Justin and Chaz out the hospital..