Chapter 13

Jaden POV

I return home from justin house with the boys and dani. I know it was wrong to abandoned Michelle like that but I got something that will hopefully make her forgive and understand me I doubt she will but it's worth a shot right? I quickly went upstairs while justin took Daniella shoes off and fed her. When I got into the room Michelle was gone her clothes everything was gone. I looked on the bed to find a picture of me n her when we got married and the sides and corners of it was in blood , the dressers had bloody little fingers on it. Did I just lose her ?

Me:NOOOO

In came rushing in Mateo , Moises and Justin who I'm guessing left Daniella in her play room.

Mateo:what the hell happen here?!!Who's blood is that

Jaden:I hurt her and she left while we was gone..

Justin:Michelle is gone?

Me:I ruined everything Mateo take Daniella to Willow's I don't want her around this.

He nodded and left I heard the front door close and a car starting just the thought of Michelle doing that made me snap ... I started throwing and kicking and punching everything.

Justin:aye aye jay relax everything will be okay !

I just started crying and then I looked at my bloody knuckles and in my head I heard Michelle's beautiful voice saying "I love you Jaden " "I'm sorry jay "

Michelle POV

I went to a hotel on the other side of town I turned off my phone and brought a second one to talk on until I feel like turning it back on..

At the hotel I was watching t.v and laying down I just thought about everything and cried myself to sleep...

I need a change and I need it now .

One Week Later

Jaden POV

It's been a week I haven't seen or heard from Michelle and Daniella has been staying with Willow in Philly with my aunts. Everyone has been trying to find her but there's been no leads to her I called the cops but they said she will turn up soon ...

Michelle POV

It's been a week I dyed my hair my hair red and have color contacts. I look completely different I'm still Michelle Santana but my friends Yasmin and Veronica have been calling me Jessica Rivera. To be honest I love it but now it's time to confront Jaden but first am I even ready to see him... Here goes nothing ....

Jaden POV

I'm writing some songs and trying to get my nerves back to normal. Until I get a knock at the door I open it to

-

Justin looking at me with puffy eyes

Me:justin ?

Justin:Moises was just got shot

Me:what ! let's go to the hospital !

I will kill anyone who did this !

We quickly head out to the hospital and we got there Mateo was crying I never seen him so upset. Ryan and Chaz walks in

Mateo:what are they doing here

Ryan:look man we came to support

Mateo:well maybe I {gets cut off}

Me:thanks for coming guys

They nodded and took seats near me.

A girl with bright red hair and blue eyes runs in. She's probably a friend of Moi I guess she looks familiar to me.

Girl:where is he Mateo ?

Mateo:um who are you ?

Girl:Oops forgot *she takes out the container you keep your contacts in and takes off her blue contacts and shows her beautiful brown eyes and I know those eyes to well*

Me:Michelle?

Michelle:yes?

Justin:you look hot!

I shot him a death glare

Justin:sorry

Michelle:is he okay ?

Before anyone can answer the doctor came.