Not Your Dick

Elise-Rose

"Excuse me, Penny. We are not a couple and I will never be." Penny began to her wiggle her eyebrows like we were back in our kindergarten days when I lhad the biggest crush on Josh Fischer. I made the 'Don't-even-push-my-buttons-but-I-know-you're-playing' glare. She sighed, "Whatever, but I still ship it more than anything." I rolled my eyes at her, playfully as she giggled.

Nash

All of the boys and I sighed as we plopped ourselves onto the hotel bed. We were all dead silent until I juts felt the need to vent, "My grandmother said she wants me to find a girlfriend before cancer kills her." Matt suddenly jumped to his feet with his eyes wide in shock.

"You're gonna fucking fail, man. All you do is-" I grabbed the neckline of Matt's shirt as anger ran through my body. My fist connected to his jawline, Cameron pushed me back before I can hit him anymore.

"Nash, stop. It's true anyway, all you do is screw girls. How the hell are you going to find a beautiful girl who will actually like you for you, not your dick." At the corner of my eye, I see a concerned Cameron but all I was glaring at was Matt with Carter beside him holding an ice pack to his jaw.

"Look at me, Nash. Stop glaring at Matt. What he said was all true. Even your grandmother thinks you need to settle down! That's how much you are of a player." By the time Cameron stopped talking, his face was all red.

A girl with brown hair that fell a little below her shoulders was behind me and she had asked, "Hey Cam, mind handing me Eli's retainer. She said her mom gave it to you." I saw Cameron slowly and nervously went to get it in his luggage. "Here you go, Penny." He handed it to her and in return, she smiled at him and closed the door.

"Ok. Back to my playing game, I'm sorry. I'm sorry to Matt." He gave me a thumbs up as he continued to hold down his ice pack. "I can't seem to stop. I really can't." Cameron suddenly smiled to himself.

"Cameron has a plan," Carter sang as he laughed.

Elise-Rose

"What do you want, Cam?" I whined, I felt like dropping dead to the floor.

He glared at me, "Hey, it's not my fault you need to wear a retainer. Auntie Mercy wanted me to force you to wear that shit." He held his hands up in defense.

"You came here because?" He decided to invite himself inside our room and just sat down on the chair besides our twin beds.

"Well, I'm bored and I want to play Truth or Dare so call your friend, Penny, over to our hotel suite." I squinted my eyes at him in disbelief.

"What?" He smirked at me leaving the room, leaving me hanging with no answer to reply to his little invite.

A voice appeared out of the blue, "C'mon, Eli." I jumped a bit back obviously I was caught off guard. Penny's short-ish brown hair popped out of the bathroom door.

"It'll be fun right?" I rolled my eyes at her.

Truth or Dare with a bunch of boys isn't fun when it's naughty.