Sail Down To Hell

Elise-Rose

"Lets do Spin The Bottle with a mix of truth or dare," Nash shrugged. I kind of agreed with Mr. Shave-Your-Arms for once in my life.

"I agree with ugly here." His head turned to glare at me for like the 100th time. Cameron whispered something to Carter, passing it on to Matt, and then Aaron.

Cameron twisted the bottle and it fortunately landed on Matt.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"7 minutes in heaven with Ellie." I smirked at Espinosa.

We slowly just tiptoed to the closet and I closed the door behind me.

"You're almost like my best friend but hey-" Matt grabbed on to my face, pressing his lips against mine. His lips were really rough but relaxing enough for me to kiss back.

I moaned as his lips went down my neck. Someone banged on the wooden closet door.

His voice appeared, "Elise-Rose Mellar, stop moaning." I groaned as his lips were lowering down my body, leaving small little kisses.

2 minutes went by. His lips were traveling around my neck and lips as my arms were comfortable around his neck. Matt was slowly traveling his hands down my back and reaching my bottom, he unbuttoned my jeans.

Cameron rudely interrupted and knocked with that one familiar beat used for every movie.

"C'mon out, little angels. Time to leave heaven and sail down to hell."

Matt groaned in frustration and gave me a look. I shrugged, re-buttoning my jeans.

Nash

Elise started to moan along the first 2 minutes. My heart pounding against my chest as if it was trying to break into pieces but had no idea what it were doing.

As weird as it sounds, I wish I was the one in that closet making out with Elise-Rose.

I wanna be the one to wrap my arms around her and run little love bites down her neck, leading down her chest.

"C'mon out, little angels. Time to leave heaven and sail down to hell."

Groans muffled through the door.

An adorable, tired Elise exited the closet with hair that was sticking up and messily, but beautifully, everywhere. My heart missed a few beats, as cheesy as it sounds.

She flipped her hair to the side, she scrunched it up trying to give her hair volume.

My stomach felt like as if some cricket was jumping on a trampoline and bees flying from flower to flower.

I think I kind of like Elise-Rose. Bish what?

Elise-Rose

Flipping my hair from side to side, I sat myself on the carpet hotel floor.

Nash's eyes flew over to my eyes as I looked down shyly.

After Cameron and Penny's kiss to another, it brought it back to Matt.

"Spin the bottle, Matt." Matt reached over to spin the bottle.

It spun so fast, blurs and blurs were only in sight.

"Oo, Ms. Mellar. My sweet hot best friend." He smirked at me as I rolled my eyes at him playfully, holding in a laugh.

"Whatever, Matty. Dare." I winked at him.

"I dare you to be Nash's pretended girlfriend."

Bish what?