Spin The Bottle?

Elise-Rose

Cameron smirks at me as I slowly close the door behind me.

"Welcome," Cameron says. And I make a face at him, "Don't even try enchanting Penny with your pixie dust." Both him and Penny blushed like if I had just caked them with makeup.

I whisper in his ear, "Just wait till we play the first round."

He glared at me and I giggled.

Everyone sat in an unbalanced kind of form. Some on the bed, some on some random chairs, and lastly the dull floor. As everyone looked glumly at the floor and staring off into space, I decided to make a scare and asked, "HEY! All of you, c'mon. Lets have fun."

He glared at me deeply with his bright blue eyes, "Can you just shut up and stop looking for attention?"

"I actually came here to play some truth or dare for my cousin here so CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP AND STOP MAKING THIS A HUGE-"

Cameron flicked Nash's head and screamed with this sort of really high pitched girly kind of voice that rudely interrupted me.

Cam sighed and glared at both of us, "How about some spin the bottle?"

.

.

.

..

.

Ok so I literally updated after FOREVER. And I'm kind of lazy to do this story but it's highly requested by one of my best friends, the one and only Michi (mouse). That's basically all I hope you guys liked the filler chapter it kind of sucked so. Ew. Ok BUH-bye and ily :-)

- j