Whatever

Elise-Rose

"I dare you to-"

"I heard you the first time, whatever, but what the hell is this going to do for me?" I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest. I glared at Nash. He stood still and literally looked like he shit his pants. Basically in shock.

Matt rolled his eyes at Nash, "Basically, Nash has a grandmother that he had promised to get girlfriend before she dies. BUT, Nash being Nash he already told her that he already is in a relationship."

"But he doesn't because he's a pussy who-" my cousin whispered but then was interrupted.

Nash jumped onto his feet and sighed, "Ok guys I'll admit it. I'm a guy who can't commit to something huge-"

All the guys chickened and said in unison, "We know."

"I'm just scared. But Ellie I have something to ask you, coming from me."

I rolled my eyes and couldn't help but smile.

"I know you hate me. I know that you're really good at acting. And it'll come handy for when you meet my grandmother. Will you be my girlfriend for rent?"

"Whatever, Grier."

He smirked at me and has his arms wide open for a bear hug. I stayed a distance away from him. "C'mon, Mellar."

I sighed and hugged Nash. He actually "Locsmelled really good.

"Ok, Nash. Back off my cousin for a bit."

His cheeks flushed with red and he let go, looking down at the floor. It was kind of cute. (I guess?)

The other Grier came in rushing through the door and he shouted, "GRANDMA IS ON THE PHONE, SHE WANTS TO TALK TO NASHY POO."

Nash slapped the back of his head and grabbed the phone. "Hi Grandma, it's Nash. Yeah I know. She's with me right now. Ok I'll be there in an hour," he stared at me and mouthed a few words. I scrunched my eyebrows, confused and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"She wants to meet you in an hour."

Hour later

"You have to be the best girlfriend. Lets just hope she doesn't ask us to kiss." I blush.

Wait what?

He takes me into a room where a lady, obviously his grandma, who has shiny white hair and has a smile upon her face.

"Grandma, this is my girlfr-" Her eyes were lit up in the middle of Nash's sentence.

"OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!" For an elder lady who's sick, she had a whole bunch of energy.

"Thank you, call me Ellie!" She smiled from ear to ear.

"Nash, mind giving me and her some girl time?"

He looked at me in fear and back at her, "Sure, Grandma." He mouthed something at me but I didn't get to pick up what he was saying.

She grabbed my hand gently and pulled me closer to the hospital bed.

"My dear Ellie. I know that you and Nash aren't really dating."

My eyes were wide open as if someone had poured an ice cold bucket of water over my face, "I'm sorry, ma'am."

"Don't worry, sweetie. Call me Lorraine." I nervously scratched the back of my neck, beneath my hair. "So sweetie, I know Nash's games. You're one of the sweetest young ladies I ever met but I need you to do one favor for me."

"Yes, Lorraine, anything for you." I smile at her.

She gently squeezed my hand. "I want you to help Nash realize how much it hurts to play with someone's feelings."

"You mean by hurting him as well?"

"Yes, dear Ellie. I know guilt will stir inside you after but it's the best thing we can do for Nash to stop playing with girls."

"I'm definitely not some heartbreaker but yes I will do it for you."

HI PEOPLE OF THE INTERNet. Shoutout to my best friend for letting me use her name as a grandma for this story because it's like Back To The Future.

I'm trying my best to update because I'm struggling with trying to do my YouTube videos, doing edits for my vine, & also free time. So here is a new chapter.

-j