Mr. Shave-Your-Arms

Elise-Rose

I slowly fluttered my eyes. My head was facing the balcony of the hotel. I rolled over to the other side of the bed as my body hit another. Wait shit.

"WHAT THE HELL! WHY ARE YOU IN MY FUCKING ROOM? GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM, NASH GRIER!" I jumped out of my bed, grabbing the blankets to cover my bare body but leaving Nash naked.

He grabbed a pillow to cover his peni-I mean genitalia, "C'mon, you could've at least saved me some of the sheets." As a late reaction, I closed my eyes.

"Hey pretty girl, I know you want to look."

I rolled my eyes in disgust, even if he couldn't see my hazel eyes, "The girl has a name. My name is Elise-Rose Mellar for you, but for friends it's Ellie." I ran to the bathroom, with my hand still over my eyes.

"Hm, but I wonder what name I was screaming last night."

I pulled over my dress that had a cut-out around the waist and stuck my head out the bathroom door, "Excuse me. I was drunk and stupid. You probably had the best ride of your life on my fabulous body, Grier."

He had already put on his boxers, putting on his pants, "Oh, but I didn't. You were awful."

My eyes squinted with anger at the mirror, where I can see him looking at me putting on my mascara, "And I hope I didn't catch an STD from you." I stood up, and sat down on the bed, putting on heels.

Nash

I was truly offended by Elise's or whatever her name is' comeback. I slowly crawled over her as she dropped her shoes on the ground and hovered my lips over hers by 1 inch, "Even if I did have an STD, you would fuck me over and over again." By now, her eyes were wide open and her hazel eyes brightened by the sun radiation coming from the balcony hotel door.

She slowly pushed me off of her and asked me, "See you at Magcon, Grier."

She pushed me out the door with my shirt on my chest and slammed the door right on the tip of my nose, which I had embarrassingly fell back a little.

-At the event, Magcon-

Taking pictures from time to time at my own booth for taking pictures, I've been keeping an eye out on Elise, whom is across from me. She looked so cute? I don't know the word but she looked so genuinely nice with her fans.

Cameron put his arm around me, "What's up, man? I didn't get to catch up with you on stage, obviously." He caught me laying my eyes on Elise again and in worry, I scratched the back of my neck. He squinted his eyes at me, trying to observe my state of worry. I looked at the ground, I was obviously making it awkward. I took another and another and another photo with fans and Cam beside me.

"Will you stop looking at Ellie?" He scrunched his eyebrows. I hope he doesn't like her or anything that would really ruin our friendship.

"What's your problem with that? I hooked up with her last night." I smirked, looking smug.

"Dude, she's my cousin."

Elise-Rose

Of course, I had to sing. I was just glad Nash wasn't there to hear me. During the meet & greet, I had caught Nash glancing a peek at me several times. Picture to picture, autograph to autograph. I love meeting my fans but I clearly had a hangover and a sex-over. Yes, I call days after sex, "Sex-Overs". It's more like an Ellie-thing. Another "Ellie-thing" is the fact that I have a fear of motorcycles. As weird as it sounds, I just hate the sound and also how characters in movies use them.

Penny asked me, "Do you want to wrap it up, I can see the bags from under your eyes? I'll go tell your manager for you, I just know you're having a sex-over."

"Only my best friend would know right?" I stuck my thumbs up at her, trying to avoid the question of-Well, too late for that.

"Oo, is it Mr.Shave-Your-Arms?" I facepalmed, nodding my head in laughter. Penny had out her arm around me and laughed with me.

"Just watch, where you go with him. #Nelise for the win right?"