Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Lace's P.O.V

The door in my room creeks open and Dominic's head peaks in.
"come on in." I sigh. She walks in with a worried look on her face.
" Lace... can I talk to you for a little please..." She sits on my bed looking a little hurt.
"...sure ..." I give her weird look.
"Things... aren't ... they just aren't the same anymore..." A tear dripped from her face.
"What do you mean?" my face instantly becomes sympathetic.
"US!" she shouts and shoots a look at me with her tear filled green eyes.
"You don't love me anymore Lace! Admit it!" Tears fall down from her cheeks.
"Dominic what-" she stops me.
"What did I do?! Because if you do love me it's quite hard to believe! You don't greet me, you don't kiss me, you rarely even talk to me anymore!! Do you have any idea how you were making me feel Lace ?! I've tried so hard to love and be with you but I'm getting this in return!!" She wipes her eyes.
"Dom-" she stops me again.
"You know what, if you truly loved me you would actually try to keep me" she storms out of the room, and even before I know it, out of the house.
" Domi wait!" I try to chase after but she's gone by the time I reach the door.
What have I done... I was so caught up with work I didn't even notice I was breaking Dominique's heart! I dropped to my knees and sob. "Dominic please come back! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I'll quit my job! I promise! Domi I'm so so sorry!" I cry at the ceiling.
I would do anything to get her back right now... Domi... please come back...