Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Lace's P.O.V

I feel my throat close up as my wrist drips of red blood. She means too much to me for her to just drown in pain like this. I see tears fill her eyes as her hand is cuped over her mouth.
" Dominic I care about you too much to see you like this. Don't ever hide things from me. 'Cause god damnit I love you more than anything." I step closer to her, wiping away her tears as I caress her cheek.
"Lace-"I stop her.
"No... just... don't cry... please don't cry..." I pulled her close as I hear her begin to cry in my shoulder.
" I'll never leave you... Ipromise." I squeeze her tight as she continues to cry.  I pull away from her, realizing I have gotten the back of her shirt covered in blood from my wrist.
"O-oh... I'm sorry..." I hold my wrist tightly; keeping the blood from dripping. She doesn't say anything. She gazes into my blood shot eyes.
Suddenly she presses her lips to mine; reassuring that she was better now. I slowly pull back and give her a sad smile. She is so strong.
After kissing her forehead once more, I walk to the bathroom and clean my cuts. I'll be with you every step of the way Domi...I promise.
While washing the cuts, I find two skinny arms wiggling around my waist and pulling me close. I continue to wash the cuts on my wrist as Dominic squeezes me tight and snuggles her head on my shoulder.
" I love you..." she whispers in my ear.
" I love you too Domi..." I turn off the sink and dry my wrist before turning around and pushing her against the wall with a giggle. She smiles and waits anxiously for what's to come next. Then she bites her lip, and I can't bear the temptation anymore.
"Fuck you and your cuteness." I quickly say before diving in for another passionate kiss.
As the kissing becomes more and more passionate, I raise our arms above our heads. I soon myself wiping my tongue across her bottom lip, pleading for entrance, she gladly let me in. I then explored every inch of her mouth. Savoring every moment. Every kiss. Every hug. And healing every cut. Every single moment I have with this girl. I can't live without her ... without her... I'm nothing.
She pulls away for a moment to catch her breath.
"You know... you didn't... have to slit your wrists... I'm not worth it" sadness takes over her face.
"You are worth anything and everything." I bend down and kiss every single one of her scars.
"I'd die for you." I gave her a sad smile. Tears of joy and relief fill her eyes as she pulled me in for a hug. I wasn't joking. I'd do absolutely anything for this girl... because... I truly love her.