Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Alecia's P.O.V}

I wake up to the lovely smell of bacon and eggs. Damn that smells good. I hop out of bed and wonder down the stairs.
"What's cookin' good lookin'?" I smirk and playfully punch Nicole in the arm.
"She's mine, you ass." Ivy chuckles.
"Oh really? Shall we fight for the fair maiden?" I wink in her direction.
"No!! I'm my own!" Nicole pretends to be offended.
"Onguard!" I grab a pen off the nearest counter and face at at Ivy.
"Oh it's on." Ivy grabs a paper clip and quickly pokes me in the belly.
'Ugh! Oowwww! Ahh! I'm a gonerrr! Aaaaaa!" I fall to the floor.
"Aha! She's mine." Ivy picks Nicole up bridal style and plants a kiss on her cheek.
Nicole's face shines bright pink by her kiss.

{Nicole's P.O.V}

"Cutie." I felt Ivy's warm breath whisper into my neck before setting me back down.
This made me blush like crazy. Gosh! How does she do this to me so easily!
"Oh come on you two. No lovey-dovey shit in the kitchen." Alecia smirks.
"W-what are you talking about?" I blush even harder.
"She's joking Nic." Ivy giggles.
"O-oh! Right! The food!" I stutter and begin to plate the pancakes, eggs and bacon.
"FOOOOOOOD!" Alecia screams monsterously.
"Fuckin' dork." Ivy chuckles.
As I eat, more thoughts about Ivy corrupt my mind. Maybe these feelings are real...

A/N;

Hello once again my lovelies! I know, I know, short ass chapter. But don't worry... I'll update some more this morning as well c;
Love, Chelsea