Together Forever {Alternate Ending #1 last part}

Chapter 22

Nicole's P.O.V

Dominic Clark, one of my closest friends, died 3 days ago. She wasn't paying attention, and got mauled by a semi-truck. Causing a major pile up. When Domi arrived at the hospital, she had a collapsed lung, 4 broken ribs, a cracked skull, and a broken arm.

My best friend. Dead. Gone forever. Completely out of the blue. I wish I would have spent more time with her as we aged... I wish she would have payed more attention... I wish I could have done something. I want my best friend back.

Today was September 4th, 2013. The day of her funeral. All of the girls came. We were all so heartbroken...

"Guys... there's something I should have told you a long time ago." Lace wipes her eyes.

"What is it Lace?" I sniffle.

"Domi was... and has been... more than just a friend to me... we were a cuple." She sobs into my shoulder.

Oh my god... Dominic and Lace were bi... Oh god this must be so awful for her!

"Oh my god Lace... I wish you would have told us sooner... I'm so sorry she had to go... It... It was..." I stop to cry in Lace's shoulder.

"We are here for you Lacey. No matter what" All of the girls begin to comfort Lace, and each other for that matter.

She's not gonna last very long at this funeral...

***TIME SKIP***

Lace's P.O.V

It was midnight, and I've decided my life has no meaning anymore. There's no point in me being here if the only person that makes me happy is gone and will be forever. Dominic was my everything. This is all my fault... and I refuse to believe otherwise. I refuse to break my promise.

I slowly walk into my bathroom, turning the bathtub on then staring at the hopeless copy of myself in the mirror.

You fucking killed your true love. You bitch. You fucked up big time. You deserve to die.

My eyes begin to tear up as i whisper to myself in the mirror.

"I'll be with you soon Domi. I'm so sorry."

You ruined her life.

Soon enough I open the cabinet above the toilet and pull out the bottle of very strong pain killers. I then set the bottle on the counter and dig through the drawers. God damnit... don't we have anything that can cut in here? Finally. I find a zip-o-knife in the bottom right drawer. I then turn to the bottle again. You deserve this. Without hesitating, I pour way too many pills in my hand. Some of the pills fall out of my hand, but I don't even care anymore. Nothing matters except for Domi. She's the only thing that ever mattered. And I need to see her again. I swallow the pills. It's over. I'll be with you again soon Dominic.

I then turn to the bathtub and slip in. Only stripping off my over shirt and shorts; leaving me with only a tank top and undies. The warm water caresses my soon to be slit skin. I then grab the zip-o-knife, and continuously swipe the sleek blade down my arms and theighs. I was then overwhelmed with nostalgic thoughts of Dominic.

***FLASHBACK***

"You bitch!" I giggle as Dominic pushes me against the wall.

She pins my body against the wall with hers while smirking. I giggle, then so does she. I then pull her head to mine; pressing my lips against hers. They were always so soft and comforting. It was the best feeling in the world to me.

I then pick her up bridal style and carry her to her room and throw her onto the bed.

"Get down here." She calls lustfully.

After mounting her I automatically engulf her in a kiss. While pulling back for a breath, I kiss her neck softly.

"I love you so much..." She quietly moans.

***BACK TO REALITY***

I found myself cutting deeper and deeper with every nostalgic thought that rushes through my head. Soon, things become more slurred and slowed down more.

"I'm coming Dominic." I whisper to myself while I cry myself to sleep.

Except this time I don't wake up. Now we can be together forever. I love you Dominic. See you soon.

End.