006

The week continued, me getting annoyed at Jack, Jack calling me a bitch, Jack trying to get with me. By Friday afternoon, I am more than ready for Katy's party. Even though I know Jack is going to be there, it doesn't bother me. Katy's house is so huge, it will be my own fault if I can't find a way to ignore him.

When 10 p.m. rolled around, I told my parents I was going to Ashley's because her parents will always lie for me if my parents get suspicious. After successfully getting out of the house, I picked up Ashley and Sammy, then headed to the party.

"You excited to see Gilinsky?" Sam asked, smirking in the backseat.

"Eat a fat one, Sam. You know I hate him."

"Hmmm... no I think you're in love," Sam said, trying to piss me off.

"I'd literally rather fuck you than him, and we all know how much I don't want to fuck you."

"Damn." Ashley and Sam said. Ashley was quiet when she was sober, but as soon as she gets something to drink she'll become a social butterfly.

Shortly after the conversation ended, we arrived at Katy's. I parked in the garage because we were early. Ashley, Sam, and I walked into the house through the door in the garage, directly into the kitchen. Katy looked up from setting out cups and smiled.

"I'm so glad you guys came early. Jack and Jack are already here too, they're out by the pool. But will you help me set up? I still have some stuff to get out," Katy said. I groaned when she said that Jack was here. Now he will be able to annoy me for even longer.

Ashley and I helped Katy set up, but Sam slipped to the pool to be with the boys.

After about ten minutes, we were all done so we went to find the boys. They were smoking something by the fence. Smelled like weed. We walked over to them and sure enough, the boys had two joints they were passing around.

"Hey baby, wanna hit?" Gilinsky asked, staring at me.

"Shut the fuck up Jack, I've had to tell you far too many times that I'm not your baby," I fired back. "Sam, give me yours."

Sam smiled and passed the joint to me. I took a hit and breathed it in with out coughing, making sure to make it long to show Jack I was better than him.

"You're so beautiful when you smoke," Sam said, starting to play with my hair. I giggled and moved closer to him. Jack rolled his eyes and took another hit, then passed it to Katy and walked out of the circle.

"Ker, look what you did!" Jack Johnson said.

"What?" I smirked.

He rolled his eyes but laughed, then went to find Jack. Ashley went with him, so now it was just Sam, Katy, and I.

After smoking for a few more minutes, we went back inside and sat on the couches, waiting for people to start showing up. The Jacks and Ashley hadn't come back but we assumed they were in the house somewhere.

Sam draped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Oh, Kerris. You're my favorite," Sam said to me.

"I love you best friend," I responded. Sam smiled and hugged me, pulling me onto his lap.

Jack then walked into the room, smirking.

"Oh now I see why you don't want me, you're in love with Sam," Jack accused. "But just so you know, mine's bigger."

I rolled my eyes and got off of Sam. As I walked into the kitchen, I could hear someone following me. Before turning around, I already knew it was Jack.

"Go away."

"Babe, just have a drink and you'll loosen up," Jack said cockily, like always. I still had my back turned to him, but I heard him poor something. After a few seconds, he wrapped his arms around me and put a drink in my hands. I held it, knowing the only way I was going to get out of this situation was to go with it.

Jack then kissed a spot between my neck and shoulder and walked out of the kitchen.