008

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache and a warm feeling on my back. Turning over, I realized there was a boy in the bed with me. I reached my hand up to his face and moved the hair to discover his identity.

"Jack?!" I screamed, shocked out of my mind. My volume startled him awake and he looked at me, as if he was concerned.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Why the FUCK are we in the same bed?! Did we hook up?! I swear if we had sex..." I quieted down and thought about how horrible that would be.

"We didn't fuck. I wanted to, but even my drunk self wouldn't take advantage of a passed out drunk girl."

"Thank god. But I'm still not happy about this. Never again. Jesus Christ." I dramatically got out of the bed and stormed out of the room. "KATY HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU LET ME DO THIS?!!" I screamed as I ran up the stairs.

No one answered my screams, so I assumed everyone was still asleep. I tried to pull my phone out of my back pocket, but I realised that I didn't have a back poket. I looked down and saw that I was only wearing a mens shirt and underwear.

"Fuck my life."

I stormed back downstairs and opened the guest room door. Jack was laying on the bed sleeping. He looked kind of cute like that, but I'm sure even the devil would look cute asleep.

I started looking around the room for my clothes and phone. My phone was on the bedside table and I found my clothes on the other side of the bed.

"Nice ass," Jack said as I bent down to pick up my clothes. I quickly stood up and covered my ass.

"Seriously fuck off, Jack."

I pulled my pants back on and started to leave the room.

"Um, I need my shirt back, babe." I turned around and saw Jack smirking at me, looking amused.

I decided to play his game. Turning back around, I pulled the shirt off and threw it behind me towards him, then walked out the door. As soon as I slammed the door, I put my bra and shirt back on.

x

Katy and Ashley were finally awake after I had been sitting in the kitchen for about a half an hour. I made bacon and waffles, which they were very thankful for. Sam stumbled up the stairs after them; he was sleeping in the other guest room.

"Kerris, this is why you're my favorite," Sam said as he grabbed my head and kissed it. I smilled at him and patted him on the back.

Johnson walked in from the living room next. He just sat down and started eating without saying anything.

"So Ker, who did you end up with last night?" Katy asked me smirking.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Gilinsky."

Gasps filled the room. "No shit?" Sam asked, surprised.

"Nothing happened, I dont think. Jack claims he remembers that he wouldn't do that to me since I was drunk, but I'm pretty sure he was just as drunk as me."

"Next time, just stay with me," Sam said after sighing. He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "I'll protect you."

"Fuck off, Sam," I said, giggling. I pushed him off as Jack walked into the kitchen. Rolling my eyes, I got up and went to the living room. I heard Sam follow me. He sat down on the couch and patted his lap. I sat on him and rested my head on his shoulder.

Sam pulled out his vape and hit it a few times, making clouds appear in the room, then slowly fade away. He handed it to me and let me hit it for a while, until I was buzzed and giggling. Sam smiled at me and kissed my cheek. Everyone else came into the room then.