007

By midnight, half of the school was in (or directly outside of) Katy's house. I was more than buzzed at this point, but I wasn't trying to get too fucked up so I started slowing down my drinking. I saw Jack a few times, but he never stopped to say anything to me. He would just smirk and keep walking.

I was dancing by the pool in my shorts and bralette with Sam, Johnson, and Ashley when Jack came over. He took my hand and pulled me away from Sam. I didn't really mind, I just wanted to dance. Jack seemed to be pretty drunk, but he didn't look messy. He smiled at me as we danced together.

"You're a good dancer, babe," Jack shouted over the music. I smiled at him and shouted back a thank you. Being drunk, I didn't mind him so much.

"Wanna go get more beer?" I asked Jack, pulling myself up to his ear. He nodded and grabbed me by the waist. We pushed our way though everyone until we found a cooler by the door.

Jack grabbed two beers then shut the cooler. He handed one to me and said, "chug!" I immediately opened the can and poured it down my throat. Jack was done before me, and had already taken two more beers.

We ended up drinking around a dozen each. I wanted to throw up at that point, but Jack said he wouldn't let me.

"Can we go lay down?" I asked drunkenly, pointing to the stairs.

"Yeah, baby, I'll follow you."

I felt him hold my hand as I led the way through the crowd and into Katy's house. I remembered that Katy said I could sleep in the guest room in the basement, so I started making my way downstairs.

My head was spinning after three steps down, so Jack picked me up and carried me to the room I gestured to. He set me in a chair near the corner of the room, then locked and closed the door and pulled back the blankets on the bed.

"I don't want any drunk people coming and hooking up on top of us."

I giggled at his comment and tried to stand up, but ended up falling. Jack smiled and shook his head when I looked up at him for help.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You're adorable." He then helped me up and walked me over to the bed. I stopped at the side of the bed and started talking my pants off. Jack looked down and said, "Woah baby, whatcha doing?"

"Can I have your shirt?" I asked as I started undoing my bra underneath my shirt. Jack took his shirt off and handed it to me. After tossing my bra to the side, I took his shirt and turned around so he couldn't see anything, then removed my tight shirt and put on his large one. It was much more comfortable.

After I was finished, Jack grabbed my waist and turned me back around. I thought he was going to kiss me, but he didn't. He just stared at me until I started giggling again.

"What's so funny?" Jack asked, a smile creeping onto his face.

"I'm tired," I said without answering his question, then climbed into the bed. Jack walked around and got in on the other side.

"Do you still feel sick, babe?"

"Very."

"Get some sleep."

I felt his body move closer to me and his arm wrap around my waist as turned to my side. He kissed my hair, and then I fell alseep.