TVD PREF: He thinks you like a girl (Jeremy)

JEREMY: You and April were sitting on your bed having a laugh, talking about the past.

The door later opened to reveal Jeremy.'Oh god! I forgot he was gonna come over today!'

" Hey Jer, come sit" You said as you patted the spot next to you.

"Actually can you come down stairs for a minute I need to talk to you." He said.

"Ok. Sorry I'll be back in a minute." You said to April with a sorry expression.

You walked out of the room and downstairs into the kitchen with Jeremy following you.

"Whats wrong Jer? Is something wrong?" You asked worried at why he wanted to talk alone.

"Yeah actually there is." He nervously said while rubbing the back of his neck.

You raised and eyebrow as to say 'What?'.

"Well I was wandering if you could stop hanging out with April." He said.

"Why?"

"Because (y/n), she has a huge crush on you and if you haven't notice, the times we were supposed to be together she is always there!" he grumbled, running his fingers through his soft dark hair. "And not to mentioned she's always staring at you when your not looking,sometimes I'm right there. And im scared you might you know start to develop some type of feeling towards her."He added.

'Well I could see where he's coming from...but doesn't he trust me.'

"But don't you t-trust me." You quietly said with watery eyes, feeling hurt.

"Of course I do (y/n) I jus-I mean cant she just give us some space, like not always being with you." He suggested.

He came over and put his arms around your waist, " I would like to, you know spend some time with my beautiful girlfriend." He explained with a soft kiss to your lips.

You slightly deepened the kiss whilst running your hands through soft hair.

You pulled back and breathily said, "I'll try to figure out something."

"You better." He muttered and pulled you back into the kiss.