25.

Janaria Skyler Davis

We all sat in the hospital quiet. The whole 21 gang was sitting there with mugs on they face, while the No Limits was mugging everybody walking. NBA was just thinking of their next move.

Ben got shot in his arm protecting Indya, Indya got hit bad cause it was blood everywhere, Eryn got shot, and Ayanna got shot as well.

They said Ayanna got shot a few times before and they weren't sure how her body was going to take this last hit.

When all the shooting was happening, all I saw was Indya go down. I didn't know Ben, Ayanna, or Eryn got shot. I don't even know what the hell happened, it went fast.

"Man where the fucking doctor at ?" Harold cursed

"Exactly taking they slow ass fucking time."

"Family of Eryn Santana." A doctor finally came out

Another doctor came out for Ben, but not one for Ayanna or Indya. I walked over to the doctor with Ken and the rest of the gang to hear about Ben.

"He's going to be fine, we've managed to get the bullet out of his arm successfully. We've given him some pain medication right now to help with the pain."

"We can go see him ?" Beenie asked

"Of course, room 114." He showed us

We walked down the hall looking for his room. When we walked inside his room, he was sitting up on his phone.

"Look at my son just sitting up like it ain't shit." Boomer said as he looked up from his phone

"This is ain't nun." He shrugged "My mama done bust my ass harder than this."

"Twin." I hugged him "Your black ass scared me."

"You know Ben 10 always straight." He laughed

"You good son." Ken hugged him

"Who else get hit ?" He asked "I know my shorty did."

"Eryn and Ayanna. They still waiting on a update on Indya and Ayanna."

"They gon' shake back, I ain't worried." He said

"Man, we finna ride round and bust scotty ass son." KD said

"You already know that shit." Beenie nodded his head

"I'll be back." I told them before walking out of the

I walked back in the waiting room seeing Toodie them getting up to go check on Eryn.

"She good ?" I asked

"Yeah, and so is my nephew." She smiled

"Aw man, now I feel extra bad." I frowned looking down "She could've lost him, I didn't mean for this to happen."

"You good lil sis, tell youngboy them to hit me up." Savage hugged me

"Yeah, yo lil ass gucci." Chevy grabbed me hugging me "You stood by youngboy side."