30.

I swear I thought I posted this shit 😂😂 don't do drugs kids. I was sitting here like why nobody commenting nothing 😂😭

My slow ass honestly thought I posted this. Anyways this part two.

Janaria Skyler Davis

She scared us. Well she scared got damn near everybody in the hospital. Her heart rate dropped and she went flat line. Everybody was crying and panicking thinking we lost her, but she fought.

She was now awake just looking at everything. She couldn't talk or move her hands since she's been in a coma. She had to learn how to walk again, along with talk and eat.

Zai and all the No Limits were waiting for their flight, but they made sure they face timed us every hour or so.

"I love you soldier." I squeezed her hand

She squeezed it back and just stared at the window. She then turned her head and looked at the door.

"Fix my shorty hair up or sum." Ben said as he walked out of the bathroom

"Can you take that mask off your damn face" I looked at the surgical mask across his face

He rused down here, being the first one here with me. He been staying with me for these past two days.

"No, I'm still sick." He zipped his hoodie up fixing his beenie

"How you get sick anyways ?" I asked him "KD say you had a cough and went outside."

"You know he half retarted." He sucked his teeth shaking his head "I was out with Boomer at his bitch house and fell asleep in front of her fan."

"Why you over there ?"

"Cause we can't leave him alone with that crazy bitch, that bitch a nut."

"She seems nice."

"She psycho, she be trying to fight that man for no reason." He told me "One time we was chilling in the house, and she just start swinging on the man."

"Maybe she had a reason."

"Who gets mad cause a nigga talking to his homeboy ? That bitch a nut."

"Well I wanna be her friend, I wanna see why she be beating him up."

"I told her she need to stop before we jump her ass."

"I know y'all ass would too." I said

We stayed with Indya all day until the door opened and all the No Lims walked in.

"I thought y'all wasn't coming till next week."

"Next week too long." Ayanna said "And we got shit to fuck up."

"We'll be back." I said as Ben stood up

"Alright."

"Aye how all y'all get in this bitch ?" Ben laughed

"The L's invade hospitals." Mally told him

Me and Ben walked out of the room and out of the hospital. When we got inside our car, I didn't even know his ass took the hospital blanket with him.

"Boy bye with that fucking blanket." I backed out of the parking space

"This shit lowkey keeping me warm." He leaned his seat all the way back "Wake me up whenever."

I plugged my phone to the aux and started playing Kevin Gates Movie.

Out in California recording
What the fuck ? Got a text message
"Kevin it's starting."
iPhone on FaceTime, this is important
At home birth, this a first
Dreeka having my daughter
Watching on the iPhone thought that it was a boy
Thinking I gotta go home, catch a flight to New Orleans
Gotta pick up my car, drive back to Atlanta
In that order