Chapter 7: why!?!?

POV: Ally

I woke up very drowsy and then realizing where I was at my house it wasn't that much I just deal with what I had.My Maine coon cat dusty came up to me. "Hi Dusty" I said easily.He purred.

I suddenly heard the boys voices in my kitchen "What are we gonna do Liam?!?!" Niall said sadly in his Irish accent "We need to find the truth from Ally, and mostly about the cuts on her wrist and back." Liam said

Shoot they found out!!! I herd foot steps getting closer to me and then I sat up criss cross apple sauce.

"Ally" Harry said slowly "yes" I said at a good timing "Can you tell us about the cuts and bruises on your back?" He said

I started looking at the floor then I finally spoke "It happen.. Erm... I can't say!"

"Ally we love you that's why we need to know to help you" Zayn said

I sighed "It all started years ago I was a baby and my mom and dad passed away and so no one would tell me when I grew up I think 13 I searched on the internet Lovely Murry and Dave Murry and then I saw everything. I read the hole article and it was my fault" I started crying " my bottle had fall on the floor when we was in the car and so my mom was trying to pick it up and when she did she made the wheel spin around and..." I started crying and I put head and my lap so no one can see my face.

I felt a warm hand on face. When I looked up I saw Niall and had his hand holding my face "Ally it's not your fault

It's no ones. So don't blame yourself" he said and then hugged me I hugged him back.

"I love you" I said

"I love you more" he said

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ello guys it's Ally here! Don't ya think today the chapter is sad and yet very emotional? Sorry I didn't post this up in a couple of days before I was very busy cause I have 10 days left for the ELA and do you know how much pressure that is for a honor student!?!?"