Chapter1:Random me

Prolog: Ally Murry is a normal 16 year old girl but everything changed when she met Niall she was a directioner and she keep her promise, and she try's to always fix things,but she can't fix this

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

POV:Ally

Me and kat were selling shave ice as usual for our summer jobs in New York cause it was extremely hot in the summer but we liked our jobs because well number 1 ya get free shave ice number 2 you have your own rules and number 3 always keep grooving to one direction I turned up our radio because 1D "one thing" was playing so I was dancing like a freak embarrassing myself in front of everyone but I don't care what they think I am myself and no one can change it not even me. "Ally!" My BFF kat yelled "stop dancing like a weirdo and help me over here!" "NEVA!!!" I yelled my long brunet hair was jumping up and down while I was dancing " do you want to keep your job and get free shave ice in the summer? If yes come over here" "Fine" I had to give up cause she wouldn't play with me like that and she knows I love my job " I would like blue berry syrup on mine" said a nice blonde women I admit she is pretty her hair was a curled bun that no one can never complete and she was just so perfect,any ways I gave her her order she paid me and then disappeared into the streets. I was goofing around with kat when I herd story of my life on the radio by one direction, I started sing along and dancing "the story if my life I take her home, I drive around to keep her warm and time is frozen!!!" I sang then I saw a cute blonde guy standing in the back making eye contact with me and boy was he cute you can just dream about him for hours but with kat she'd knock you in the head for that, the blonde guy smiled and went some where but I couldn't see him, he was just to perfect to be human, I was day dreaming because kat had to slap me so I can wake up "Look like somebody don't want there check cause I can take it ;')"she said "Nooooooooo!!!" I said.we finally had 1 customer left kat was gonna go and get us some food to eat in the car so i was in charge the guy look similar and so I realized that that was the guy from earlier. " May I try the rainbow one" he said with a smile "of course it's your choice" I said I got everything together and gave him his shaved Ice "thanks!" He gave me the money and inside the money was a note with a number on it.