Chapter 9: the sass queen!

Yolo guys! So erm ugh me and my bff broke up and I actually found some one better but 1 of them is already in the story so I'm adding tash the muffin! :'P

I swear I'm normal •__________•

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

POV:Abby

I became quick friends with Ally and her best friend Tash we are like sisters we would taking about shipping names and she said that is she was shipped with Harry it would Hally and I told her that was Luxs first word and she was shocked.

" you want some shave ice Abby?" Ally asked "Me and Ally has been working on this killer move to attract costumers!" Tash said "Sure why not if like Lime please?" "let's do this" Ally said to Tash they did this incredible thing you would do at the bar. And yes I've been to the bar at the age of 10 Louis had left me there by mistake...

"and here you go" Ally said smiling showing her dimples.Damn there deeper then Niagara Falls. I tasted the the food and my eyes brightened up "YOU MAKE THIS FOR PEOPLE EVERYDAY!?!?" I yelled.

"um DAH!" Tash said "ITs, it's, it's heaven on earth!" I fell on the bed making sure the cup won't spill *.* I've became a addict now.

POV:Ally

I checked my phone cause me and tash had agreed to show Abby Orchard beach at 2:50 "Hey girlie do you wanna come with us to orchard beach?" I asked to Abby.

"do I Love to poke Louis?" She said "Yah" tash said "then duh!!!" Abby responded "Come on girlie let's get you ready!" I said "Tash today I pick out her clothes okay?" I said smiling at tash

We loved to pick out Abby's clothes "Fine goldilocks!" That was now Tashs new nick name for me since I died my hair but I dyed it back with some brown in it so it's blonde and brown.

I ran in Abby's room I picked out her swim suit which I order from justice yes I knew about Abby. I picked out a floral daisy dukes and a nice airy t shirt to put on and off when going in the water. " come let's tell Niall where we going!" I said we raced down the stairs I had on my hair in a bun and a Starbucks shirt and I had on green knee shorts to match I had put on my bathing suit which covered my stomach I don't like showing off to much skin! And it was red white and blue stripes.over course it was under my clothes so I can change easily and so was Abby's.

"NIALLER!!!" I yelled woking him up "WUT HAPPEN TO My FOOD!??!" He yelled I told him it was a dream." Hey me and Abby will be at the beach ok? I'm taking tash's car" I said "Ok as long as my sister doesn't get hit on by other boys!" I had put her brown hair in a pony tail and curled her hair."No promises!!!" Abby yelled going to the car "if she has a boy friend she is dead" Niall said "No probelmo bro!" I said as I walked into the car Abby was in the front seat.

"Not again" I said "Fine" Abby .said (guys I just came back on to fill these in it's 12 in the morning!) she went in the back seat and has her iPod with her "Hold on Darlin this girl is Crazy so hold on tightly!" I said I started driving faster then a bullet but safe tho.

"I feel like I'm about to barf up rainbows" Abby said while we was inside orchards beach parking lot

"Told ya love,I'm a crazy weirdo!" I joked using my British accent.

Me and Abby went in the restroom and took off our over clothes to reveal our swim suits!

"Nobody's here love, No boys will see you." I said politely my British accent was kicking in every time I go to the beach "Promise?" Abby asksd "Promise" I said.

Abby awkwardly walked out side checking If there was any boys! She put on her shades and ran to the water yelling "FREEDOM!" I was told not to mention Abby as Nialls sister so I pretended Abby was my sister.

I was getting asked out by tons of boys but I kept refusing. And now the paps had found where we were at and it was TMZ I folded Abby to put on her shades and try to keep her balance while I was horsy back riding her.

The paps asked me random question like oh how did Niall meet you but one of the devil fans asked a question I couldn't dare not refuse to answer she asked why Niall was with a ugly worthless girl like me and said to let directioners be with the boys not models but I have her a piece of my mind to make her shut up.

"Love why do you wear clothes out of style. And I'm not a model I work at a shave ice stand and I am a DIRECTIONER!" And I started singing the melodie to WMYB but in another way "oh oh oh you don't know your basic facts!" I sang

The girl looked like she had been shot in the brain "BETTER PUT ICE ON THaT BURN MATE!!!" Abby yelled

Then we ran to the car "Put your seatbelt on fast love,Cause there's no going back" I said then I turned on the car and drove like 70 miles per hour or more.

We finally reached Nialls house with no energy.

"I saw what happened on the news babe" Niall said

"Nice Sassiness. I have thought you well." Louis said "Well thanks boo bear cause I have all of you in my brain, I get my flirting power from Harry,Clumsiness from Liam, sassiness from Louis, My Vain from Zayn and my cuteness from Niall and I also got my on smartness!" I said and i did a little dance me and Eleanor did before I moved "I'm SMEXY AND I KnOw IT!!" and then Abby joined in "were SMEXY and we know it!!!" "We're SMEXY and we know it" Zayn sang as he joined "Were SMEXY and we know it" Niall said as he also came in the group "Were SMEXY and we know it!!!" Liam sang as he joined "IM THE SMEXY QUEEN PEOPLE!!!" Louis sang and jumped into all of us when suddenly Tash walked "Woah..." She said "IM SMEXY AND I KnoW It!" She said while jumping on all of us.

2 hours lata

I decided to check twitter WOAH!!! I said in my mind or out loud cause Niall said those are from all of there directioners. When I checked one Harry had put up a photo of me and Abby playing at the beach "Styles I must say you are a great spy!" I say shacking my phone in front if him and so my bracelets are hearable "Well I do fine work sometimes myself" Harry said with a smirk on his face "Dork" I said joking "Loser" I stick my tongue out 😝 (Ur welcome for the emojis) "Oh no you didn't" Harry said, he chased me around the house and found me and so he tickled me with Niall all day long.

This is the happiest day of my life.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Yolo guys I didn't want to ruin anything but I'm not normal so later somebody gunna get feelings for each other. 😳 yup I said it! Don't you guys love the emojis? I do!!! IM SMEXY AND I KNOW IT •______• I swear I'm normal.

~Ally the dork