Chapter 5: Regret

POV:Ally

As I was riding to work on my bicycle I got a face time request from Niall and laid the phone perfect so they can see me and I can see then.

"Hey guys!" I said "Erm ummm Ally?" Said Harry "what?" I said confused "You actually have the day off..." Said Louis "while you was rushing for work Niall was trying to tell you that today you got a day off from u but you was rushing so you couldn't really think right" said Liam I pressed my brakes harshly "WHAT!?!?!" I Said "we already sent a body guard to pick you up" I saw a black Nissan Altima car came up to me and gave them my bike and rode to go back to Nialls house and gave me my bike back I thank the man and headed inside from where I saw the boys doing a prank on Zayn while he was sleeping I tipped toed to Niall and asked what prank were we doing he said we was doing throw water on Zayn-Run for your-lives prank and so we dumped the cold freezing water on Zayn and ran everywhere to hide I stuck with Niall so I wouldn't get lost we was in the laundry room hiding in side the closet I has my phone with me and checked twitter I saw Niall commented on my photo what we put up last nigh I thought to myself for a minute I knew if I took this to slow it wouldn't work and so it wouldn't work the other way by going fast "Niall" I whispered "yah" he whispered back "I love you" and I went in to a kiss with Niall and I was blushing a very red shade of it blush like tinker bell when she gets mad.

POV:Niall

"I love you" was the last thing what Ally said when she kissed me I guess I was blushing because my checks where very hot.

I hugged Ally as hard as I can because I love her "Niall.." She said "yes babe" I said "Your killing me" she said I giggled a little "sorry" 😂.

The next thing what happened was when we went to open the door was that Harry,Louis,Liam, and Zayn stood there owl wide eyes on Ally and me.

"Hey I wanted her to be mine 😉" said Harry "to late she's mine 😜" I said I picked up Ally bridal style and put her in my back like we was doing a horsie ride and ran "Giddy up!" Said Ally "*blows raspberry at the boys*" 😆

1 hour lata

Me and the boys sort everything out "looks like our nialler is taken now" said Louis "Yup and now we are gonna post a pic so people will now to stay away from my man" Ally joked but we actually did post a pic on Twitter Ally_K: Look at the perfect couple am I right or wrong @Nialloffical pic:635392 Harry toke out a pic of me holding Ally bridal style and goofing around.

Instantly all of our fans replied and most of them said "Your guys are going to be number 1" and put #Nally the haters were gonna put something mean

But not now

3 hours lata *spongebob narrator voice*

POV:Ally

I was in the living room on my phone at Nialls house while the boys was playing FIFA 15 as I was scrolling thru twitter I saw something very hurtful that I thought nobody knew about and so I made an excuse so nobody can see me cry "I'll be right back" I told the boys I open the kitchen door and read the comment.

NiallsGirl:@Ally_M you just want Niall for the money and fame and then your gonna leave him! No wonder your mom died and your dad because your a selfish brat and now I feel sorry for your sister but never you!

I was crying and sniffling very quietly so no one can hear me I had my head buried in my knees in a small corner and threw my phone some where and then that's when Niall entered 0.0 my mascara was all over my face and my eyes could not stop crying.

POV:Niall

I was hearing something in the kitchen so I entered and I saw all in a corner crying her heart out and her mascara all over the place "Ally!" I rushed over to her "What happened???" I asked worriedly "check *sniffle* my *sniffle* phone" I rushed and picked up her iPhone and and saw what the hater put "How come you never told me your mum and dad died" I asked almost crying "That's the reason!" Ally shouted "No one ever asked me so I kept it a secret!" Ally ran out if the kitchen and ride her bike home but left her phone here.

All of the Mates came in "why was Ally in tears" Liam asked. I was now crying myself I manage to say to check her phone and then they gasped.